Facial Shaving?

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What type of instruments and techniques are you fellas use for shaving?

I for one use a straight blade,brush,soap and lather mug, just like my father and his father. Nothing like the closeness of a straight blade.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use some three blade vibrating razor thing. I only shave once per week though.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hot water and hydro razors, nothinh else.

I use to mess with hydro razors before,once i started straight blade, never went back again.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once a week? Your lucky brother, i get my 5 oclock shadow at 10am

Same here I just don't care. If I shave frequently my neck turns into ground beef. I have tried every razor, shaving cream or gel and aftershave there is. Only thing that helps is Clinique unscented post shave cream.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a beard.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Schick Hydro! Shave urr day! Military life. I would only use a straight razor to shape up my beard or goatee when I could grow one.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After my low T for so long, I just need to put milk on my face and have a cat lick it off once a month. I hope I get the facial hair sides lol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Single edge safety blade with badger hair brush, shaving soap in a mug... word up mofukka!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here I just don't care. If I shave frequently my neck turns into ground beef. I have tried every razor, shaving cream or gel and aftershave there is. Only thing that helps is Clinique unscented post shave cream.

I get ground beef skin too from time to time, it fucking blows. I usually spend 5 minutes before shaving to soften up the skin if i havent shaved in days.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking love Brute aftershave

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit guys my gf shaved my Back with one of those deals that rip the hair out. SOnofa bitch that hurt. Keep in mind I'm not very hairy but since starting trt & gear had some sprout up. I can't believe she used that on her pussy. Sorry off topic but thought I'd share.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit guys my gf shaved my Back with one of those deals that rip the hair out. SOnofa bitch that hurt. Keep in mind I'm not very hairy but since starting trt & gear had some sprout up. I can't believe she used that on her pussy. Sorry off topic but thought I'd share.

One of the worst pains i had was when my gf plucked a nose hair, i thought i was going to die. Yet i have no problem jabbing my body with oil filled needles eod, the irony.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I think its called an epilator (spelling?) yes they fucking hurt... don't try them on any areas with thick/deep rooted hair because they actually connect to your leg and you can kill someone when you flail in pain. One gf found out not to fuck with that shit on me the hard way... oops ;)

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use a Braun electric shaver. Cuts smoother than a blade and its the only thing that doesnt give me break outs. Braun all the way!

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use the Gillete 5 blade, they are freaking expensive though. My friend has one of those professional barber kits that heats up the foam and all the bells and whistles. I might try one of those but it seems to much work to just shave.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gotta have razor sharp clean lines..so I always go with a straight razor. It's the only way to go.

G

Georgia

Plucking nose hairs feels like somebody stabbing you in the face. My eyes water up and I'm like ahhhhhhh. I shave every day

New Threads