ManPower IGF-LR3, GHRP-6 and CJC With Blood Test

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EZ suggested in the chat box that if a company wanted to show that they have legit IGF-LR3, they should send someone some samples to have their research animal try and check the results with a blood test. I contacted Manpower Research and suggested the same and volunteered to test their product on my subject, then test the subject's blood levels.

That way we could judge how it would affect humans as a result of the blood tests.

They shipped them out and I should receive them shortly. My animal has not used GH or peptides before, so the results will be strictly from this sponsors product.

Labs will be posted and the peptides will be administered as directed.

Z

Zeek

Rowdy, much respect my friend for stepping up to do this. I also have to say I am impressed with manpower taking you up on it.

I am 100% sure that you will report the blood work to us here on the board first and the research company will learn of those results after we do ;)

Props to manpower for stepping up in this way!

When you receive the products lets talk about the best way and length of time to use prior to testing!

This is awesome Rowdy!!

If there products are indeed legit and work in the way that people are told they do manpower can expect a hiuge boost in sales. In part from me making some orders lol

Reaction score
Got damn it!!!! something me and Gymrat talked about it will be true, rowdy you da man. I did contact a new company that clamis bucnh of great results and they barelly told me their to good to be test it, cause all IFBB Pro`s buying from them and they don`t care about getting more credit lol...Bro looking forward for this results, thnx

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got damn it!!!! something me and Gymrat talked about it will be true, rowdy you da man. I did contact a new company that clamis bucnh of great results and they barelly told me their to good to be test it, cause all IFBB Pro`s buying from them and they don`t care about getting more credit lol...Bro looking forward for this results, thnx

Well that company is full of shit...There are are few IFBB Pro's that go to my gym and I hear them talking bullshit an lying all day. Advising people all they take is a good Multi-V, Amino Acids, and Protein.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems items were shipped Saturday so should arrive within a couple days. Will address proper protocol for the subject with the board before beginning any usage.

For full disclosure and fairness for site sponsors, I also contacted the other SI sponsor with these research products and proposed to do the same testing and was told they do not give out samples. So if these results come back positive, we will know that Manpower Research is the place to go for these peptides.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems items were shipped Saturday so should arrive within a couple days. Will address proper protocol for the subject with the board before beginning any usage.

For full disclosure and fairness for site sponsors, I also contacted the other SI sponsor with these research products and proposed to do the same testing and was told they do not give out samples. So if these results come back positive, we will know that Manpower Research is the place to go for these peptides.
I like what's being done and I like manpower.

That said I think the idea of getting samples to be tested is flawed. If the sponsor was sending out bunk product to say half its customers wouldn't they send you properly or overdosed product?

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'd think so, but other research places have been tested and came up negative as well.

I do see the flaw though, so in the future (if these test well) I will obtain more on my own without a "test" being announced and that way I would be getting actual product in the case they gave me "the good stuff". Similar to what Zeek did with the Uncle HGH. But if this tests low then there would be no point.

I do like Manpower and have had nothing but good stuff from them and great service and shipping. I really hope it tests the way it should and it's high quality. I am objective either way, I am just "pro" quality product from a sponsor. I won't say anything untrue just because of "sponsorship", if it's bad it's bad.

I am excited to find out though. Thanks for the input 69!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'd think so, but other research places have been tested and came up negative as well.

I do see the flaw though, so in the future (if these test well) I will obtain more on my own without a "test" being announced and that way I would be getting actual product in the case they gave me "the good stuff". Similar to what Zeek did with the Uncle HGH. But if this tests low then there would be no point.

I do like Manpower and have had nothing but good stuff from them and great service and shipping. I really hope it tests the way it should and it's high quality. I am objective either way, I am just "pro" quality product from a sponsor. I won't say anything untrue just because of "sponsorship", if it's bad it's bad.

I am excited to find out though. Thanks for the input 69!
I trust MP and recommend their product often. Aromasin works based on blood tests. I am prescribed t3 and used his and my bloodwork came back perfect.

I look forward to seeing the results, I'm sure they'll be on point.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got the research compounds today.

IGF-1 LR3 1000mcg
GHRP-6 5mg
CJC 1293 2000mcg

Need to get the liquid to mix it and we'll be good to go.

Open to dosage and timing to take it and test. I inject Mon/Thur as is so would prefer to test on either of those days and I'll check my hormone panel too.

Z

Zeek

Just out of curiosity does that company name start with an E? if so they sell some great folli, stuf tested as bunk but yet the IFBB pro's are all on it and it works for them so fuck lab tests etc!! ahh yeah ok.. how abpout you IFBB my %$%$ ;)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im confident the ghrp/cjc is good. most companies are. the LR3 is up in the air tho. glad to see we will see blodd tests.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity does that company name start with an E? if so they sell some great folli, stuf tested as bunk but yet the IFBB pro's are all on it and it works for them so fuck lab tests etc!! ahh yeah ok.. how abpout you IFBB my %$%$ ;)

lol...the company is DNA and the guy I contatc was a fucking asshole with me, I will like to try their produtcs cause if they test bunk I will do bad reviews just to flame this guys for being such of arrogant pricks.

Z

Zeek

Realize this does not pertain to manpower but to two other companies instead. I have had blood work done on ghrp-2 and cjc . I was basically mega dosing these since I felt nothing! I went in for blood work after over a week on this combo at dosages of 600 and 800 on the ghrp-2 200-300 and up to 400 on the cjc . I did my morning injection and shortly after , less than 30 minutes I gave blood and had igf-1 levels tested. Results came back pretty much at baseline, actually a little lower ;)

I've also tested myself on IGF-DES from osta-gain and those results came back at 204 pts above baseline. So something here was working! I was doing the 100mcg dosage bi lat.

A former member did the same test I did but from another company, I have copies of his actual blood work with the dates and such as well as results. he was also mega dosing since we both laughed at the time about this stuff being some sort of placebo. Anyway he tested also and as per him it was about an hour after the injection. Results for him came back at baseline.

Recently our very own Spongy tested some IGF- LR3 I will let him chime in on his protocol etc since he is active here but his results ended up being 18 pts or so above baseline which could be a natural fluctuation. I pretty much consider his test as baseline and showing it was crap.

Given the ghrp and ghrh that I bought was very cheap!! guy was having a sale and the vials were 10 each.

Manpower pretty much stated to me one day that foli in no way could be purchased for 1mg for $100 and that is was not possible since their own costs for such a thing were way way higher. I f I am not mistaken manpower carried 5mcg of foli for like 100 bucks or so and I am not sure if they were really selling it or had it up as a point that 1mg and the prices charges were a circus? Anyway he gained my respect that day

Also notice manpower as a sponsor on a certain board that lives and breaths these peptides. Also you won't find these ghrp and ghrh for 10 bucks per vial at manpower further giving credibility.

So while I do believe that peptides do work I think it is must like the hgh situation out there where 80% or so of available product is bunk or severely watered down, black market chinese stuff anyway.

I am so anxious about these test results rowdy!!! if they do indeed work I will quickly add them into my gh protocol. Plz be sure to post the actual test in with your results.

Z

Zeek

Making two posts in case some guys don't want to deal with the novel from above I just posted.

Basically we need to decide whether a Gh serum or an IGF-1 test would be best to test the legitimacy of these products and also decide how long after administration rowdy should go in and give blood.

we will have to run two tests rowdy so plz pick either the ghrp/ghrh combo for now or the IGF to start on but not both at the same time in case one is good and the other isn't.

I am hoping gymrat and getsome will chime in here as well as other peptide supporters since they would know the best timing and dosages.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
a ghrp/ghrh stack will come and go in 20 min. so to test it you will need to be in the parking lot of the joint or have somewhere very close by. otherwise you may miss the pulse and determine you have a bunk peptide.

igf DES is well covered here. most places **should** test but theres only been zeek who did osta gains and someone else that tested GWP's.

LR3, is the question at hand. if we are able to find legit stuff it should compare to gh type muscle gains/fatloss. (now i said compare, not head to head, GH still and always will have the upper hand)

since it **should** last 16-20hrs testing shouldnt be tough. someone has results posted a while while back on juiced muscle and it was from SRC. pretty sure it was 80-90 pts above base and he pinned 50mcg......

but this was at least a yr ago.... maybe more.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if manpwr's comes back legit, they will get a large LR3 order from me the following day.... if not, well its San Fran than. it will be worth the wait.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read that thread (the banners are crazy) and it seems like everyone is curious about the 100/100 protocol.

No problem with 2 tests, I need to check my E2 anyway. Should be >1500 with this PEA Test.

I will do the IGF-1 LR3 first because people seem to be the most interested in it. Then do the other combo later on.

I talked to someone before about these peptides and they said some pre workout, others on empty stomachs, etc. I will look at it all closer, because I'll be having it inside my "subjects" body. But any suggested protocol is welcome and will be followed. Whatever helps you bro's out the most.

Then I'll post the actual labs.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can inject in the parking lot, no problem. I will get tested within a few minutes for the combo.

But since I will do the LR3 first, I'll just inject before going in to lab or would you like to have a little time in between inject and testing?

Also would you want me to just do 50mcg or 100mcg? I received a nice amount per MP.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
with LR3 you have time... or it could just be DES and they are calling it LR3 and charging more.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can do. Now it is just down to the amount prior to testing and which test to have done, IGF-1 or GH Serum?

New Threads