My rule of the 4 D's...

Cashout

Reaction score
In my years of of doing this thing we love, I've created the Rule of the 4 D’s. I've found the 4 D's to be the most important rules to follow regarding AAS.

1. Duration – keep cycles to a max of 12 weeks. Longer cycle = harder road in recovery

2. Drugs – you don’t need cycles of 4 or 5 different drugs to grow. You’ll not be able to tell what drug actually produces the effects (good or bad).

3. Dosage – 99% of guys never need more than 1000mg of any AAS per week. The most abused rule of all – More is not better. If you are not growing on 700 or 800 mgs a week, you are not doing something right and it is not the drugs.

4. Diet – most guys have crap for a diet but claim they “eat clean.” If you have a good diet, you will not be at 15%+ body fat. Fact!

Regards.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post cash!!!! That's exactly right.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there's no coming back from that

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good points cash out. I think a lot of us have been guilty of abusing at least one of those rules at some point. It is through experience that we learn.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post. Can't believe how long you have kept an ultra clean diet, but then again you have the body to show for it year round.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I abuse the drugs...I agree 100% with your post though cash...but I don't.follow those rules, not yet anyway. I would def preach that though!

Cashout

Reaction score
Ya I abuse the drugs...I agree 100% with your post though cash...but I don't.follow those rules, not yet anyway. I would def preach that though!

Just remember my friend, there is always a risk-to-return that must be considered.

Four more of my rules for "Life Risk" designed especially for those who violate the 4 D's written above...

1. Take some risks
2. Never risk a lot for a little
3. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.
4. Know the odds.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. I'm on a 16 weeker right now.

2. Doing 4 compounds on the current one.

3. When I was kick starting I was taken in 1.425 grams a week.

4. If I could do this daily and consistently, I would be a body builder by now. I do really good on my diet most of the time, but God knows it isn't always.

So yeah, I can agree with the post, but if I look honestly, I'm out of line on just about all of them. The again, I also don't look like Cashout! ;)

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can agree completely with your post cash, I haven't always followed these guidelines myself though. I would definitely preach this to newbs 100% though. I'll say this, I don't see any different or see any difference in gains on 500mg test or 750mg test, only more sides. I also didnt see any difference in gains on 350mg a wk of ace compared to 525mg of ace a week just more moodiness. Like I said, I'd preach this all day to newbs. Ive always been a fan of the saying "Do as I say not as I do." I also feel like if you've been in this game a little while you should find what works for you. Try different dosages of compounds to find your sweet spot and what works for your body but always always always go with the rule of are the gains worth the risk. Are the side effects worth that extra lb or 2 of muscle. If you're mature enough and really ready for AAS then you'll be mature enough to listen to your body and know when you need to back off or switch things up or stop completely.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just remember my friend, there is always a risk-to-return that must be considered.

Four more of my rules for "Life Risk" designed especially for those who violate the 4 D's written above...

1. Take some risks
2. Never risk a lot for a little
3. Never risk more than you can afford to lose.
4. Know the odds.

I like the 1-4

Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense in each one of them, I will try as much to follow this Cash`s 4D. We all talk about do things right but not many times we actually do. Not only on AAS but with everything in life

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So 3 oils and an Oral is a no go in your book cashout??? I mean I know everyone is different and everyone has a right to their own opinion. Curious to where you stand on it bro.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense in each one of them, I will try as much to follow this Cash`s 4D. We all talk about do things right but not many times we actually do. Not only on AAS but with everything in life

That shit is gettn deep Pikiki lol

Cashout

Reaction score
So 3 oils and an Oral is a no go in your book cashout??? I mean I know everyone is different and everyone has a right to their own opinion. Curious to where you stand on it bro.

If by 'oil' you mean 3 separate anabolics like Test Cyp, EQ, and Tren plus Dbol then my answer is yes - not needed. With a cocktail like that you have know clear idea what drug(s) are producing which effects.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If by 'oil' you mean 3 separate anabolics like Test Cyp, EQ, and Tren plus Dbol then my answer is yes - not needed. With a cocktail like that you have know clear idea what drug(s) are producing which effects.

Not sure I agree with that. First cycle test cyp and dbol. Cycle 2 test and eq. Third cycle test, eq and tren. By growing as such you'll have a better sense what each compound is doing.

I had previously not ran tren or mast. But I jumped into tri blend. I had no problem telling the effects apart.

Tren made me awesome.
Mast made me have boners. :D

Reaction score
Is there an exception if you are doing a Primo cycle?

Was planning to start a 16 week 500mg Test E, 800mg Primo cycle then following Cashout's PCT.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my years of of doing this thing we love, I've created the Rule of the 4 D’s. I've found the 4 D's to be the most important rules to follow regarding AAS.

1. Duration – keep cycles to a max of 12 weeks. Longer cycle = harder road in recovery

2. Drugs – you don’t need cycles of 4 or 5 different drugs to grow. You’ll not be able to tell what drug actually produces the effects (good or bad).

3. Dosage – 99% of guys never need more than 1000mg of any AAS per week. The most abused rule of all – More is not better. If you are not growing on 700 or 800 mgs a week, you are not doing something right and it is not the drugs.

4. Diet – most guys have crap for a diet but claim they “eat clean.” If you have a good diet, you will not be at 15%+ body fat. Fact!

Regards.

Great post, only disagree with 1 and 3

And that's only a personal disagreement-my goal size won't happen with cycling off and never going above a gram.

For everyone else all the rules are good, especially #2...K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) 3 oils would be max in my book