Ephedra Supplements. Junk?

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding ephedrine, but I see alot of ephedra extract pills. Is there any kind of conversion? Like Xmg ephedrine = Ymg Ephedra? Is any of it standardized? Is it all junk? Thanks in advance.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bronkaid if you must, but that has other ingredients that always leaves me feeling like garbage.

Many “ephedra” supplement have the same type of ephedra as Mormon tea..... keep that in mind.

Reaction score
yes, but my state is extra shitty about buying it and no one keeps it as a result.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea broncaid and caffeine pills work.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Ephedrine is awesome! The original yellow jackets did the job. Was long time ago though. Back when the world made sense

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Try meth?
Easier to find,
If you're not worried about your teeth falling out!!!!

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Been using bronk aid, still not as good as real epidrine as a teen

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
bronkaid or primes are constantly on hand for the last 20 years. Any time I need an extra boost like when I was up all night working and now its time to make dinner and get the kids to football and gymnastics, pop a few of those and wash it down with a sugar free redbull and its on.

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
Like everyone mentioned, either bronkaid or primatene will work. Whatever gives you a better price.

Reaction score
Applying my 20 years of pharma experience here and specifically with regards to controlled substances.

Ephedra is a dietary supplement meaning that regulations do not require the producer to prove actually quantity of active substance. Since it's botanical and not regulated in the same manner as say a drug, there can and are significant variances in actual actives present in any one dosage form i.e. no real content uniformity.

Ephedrine that you find in products like Bronchaid, Primatene tabs, etc is the real deal, but as someone said made with excipients and fillers to make up the "tablet". This product type is a schedule 5 drug and quantities are controlled by the DEA. Manufacturers must submit quota request forms into the DEA and get approval for bulk material which is then made into the aforementioned products. This is why when you buy them in the pharmacy you must show ID and the DEA limits how much you can buy at any given time.

In short, as a former executive head of Quality Assurance for a company that had some of these dietary supplement manufacturers as customers, I stay away from as much dietary supplement products as possible since they are far more loosely regulated than they should be and the product owners do some shady shit.

New Threads