Liquid DNP ,what to mix with

Reaction score
I have some liquid dnp, it tastes horrible, is there something that it could be mixed with to hide the flavor, I've tried a few things, but I know someone here has tried something that it goes well with

Thank you

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have some liquid dnp, it tastes horrible, is there something that it could be mixed with to hide the flavor, I've tried a few things, but I know someone here has tried something that it goes well with

Thank you

Liquid DNP? News to me.....

Reaction score
Yes sir, it's a thing! I actually have a bunch of it 60ml and just finished up 21 days n lost 14 pounds, I was sweating balls daily and had some trouble sleeping but it worked well...that taste though!!��

Reaction score
I'd say I can run 3 more cycles of it with what's left, it was only $15 per bottle so I was skeptical, but it's legit no question. I wanna run it again soon but I cant stand that taste

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never seen or heard of such a thing.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never heard of liquid DNP, typically its a cap product. how is the 60ml mixed dosage wise? i dont think that stuff dissolves too easily so my guess is it might have some everclear. but its highly flammable so probably also not the best idea.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Liquid DNP is just DNP dissolved in water, lol I guess some deales do it to reduce the risk of explosion or to traffic the product. I had a salesperson who wanted to sell me DNP in water, he started talking about equivalences and I said, "go somewhere else with that shit, I'm stupid for these fluid and gas physics things". IMO seemed very dangerous, I prefer the powder and dried product, weighed and encapsulated by myself. Of course, the taste of this is horrible (anyone who has sucked on DNP knows), but I think there should be no problem mixing it with some juice or soda.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I would be concerned with proper dosing of DNP using a bottle of a liquid product.

New Threads