Thanks for the invite :-)

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, got an invite from someone over on Ology to join up and glad i did. Nice to see you all. Not a prolific poster here.

Looking forward to getting updated news. Last time i rode a bicycle was about 6 years ago now. Time flies by so quickly - but now its time to ride again.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Bro

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro! Who invited you?

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Have fun.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you made it over sfstud. Good "bicycle" parts around here, plus free to discuss labs without being censored.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol ya dude u can say it.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother. Buckle your seat belt....it can get hectic.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first rule of RowdyBrad is we don't talk about RowdyBrad....

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! Glad you made the switch bro!!!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, seems to be hopping over here. Glad i got the pointer!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! But we discuss steroids here, not bicycles ;) haha

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! But we discuss steroids here, not bicycles ;) haha

Too used to being discrete. Its all about plausible deniability. Sorry Mr Officer, I thought i ordered parts for my next bicycle project :)

But ok, im here to do steroids. Currently trying to decide between test/deca or test/tren. Done tren (converted fina for the oldies) but towards the end i was getting gyno. Didn't have any prolactin control stuff back then. Posted somewhere else about caber. Anyway, while im here, what do you guys think. I was going to do test at 500 per week plus deca. Not quite sure but i was recommended about 2mg per pound of weight which would put me in at around 380 to 400mg per week. Looking to cycle for about 14 weeks. This will be cycle 4 for me.

last cycle was about 6 years ago and i loved the results. But in six years i've lost the gains. I guess at 45 that happens more easily. At least i've kept my midsection from picking up what my chest lost :) That was test/tren. I did have issues getting to sleep on the tren - but eventually i adapted and was fine. Also got tren side effects in bed. Couldn't get there if you know what i mean. Would go for the longest time and be covered in sweat and completely exhausted. My wife was like WTF - arn't i hot enough for you? Upping the test helped.

Before that was Test/EQ and before that just Test. EQ is no good for me, gives me chronic migraines with dancing lights everywhere.

Diet is pretty good at the moment - lots of protein, good carbs and trying to keep the bad stuff under control. Except for a slice of a coworkers ice-cream birthday cake at lunch today - but what the hell - you only live once and you dont ever turn down icecream cake.

So do think deca would be good to stack with test or maybe go back to trying tren again?

New Threads