be carefull

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have expressed this to a few bro's in the den, but i decided to say so in open air. you guys need to remember this is a site ANYONE can join. please be careful about what you say and too who. i don't mean to be a buzz kill but in the military we have comsec!! communications security, i know i am a fng (fucking new guy) but all my gear is legal so i am clean if uncle sends some boys lurking. you are all big boy's and girls, so i will just let this drop. hell the v.a. said i was paranoid beyond the clinical definition anyway (now that is something to be proud about) sorry andro for another post, i am trying to post less and forming more complete thoughts, no more 1 sentence posts lol...with respect to my brothers and sisters..ken

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have expressed this to a few bro's in the den, but i decided to say so in open air. you guys need to remember this is a site ANYONE can join. please be careful about what you say and too who. i don't mean to be a buzz kill but in the military we have comsec!! communications security, i know i am a fng (fucking new guy) but all my gear is legal so i am clean if uncle sends some boys lurking. you are all big boy's and girls, so i will just let this drop. hell the v.a. said i was paranoid beyond the clinical definition anyway (now that is something to be proud about) sorry andro for another post, i am trying to post less and forming more complete thoughts, no more 1 sentence posts lol...with respect to my brothers and sisters..ken

Ken you're finished!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the heads up though, lol

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. I never forget that anyone can be watching.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO!! We know whats going on ken, but thank you! I think the VA was right on your prognosis.

Reaction score
good post ken, We talked about this thru email and make me think about it. Everytime you feel (paranoid) to say something just say if you are looking out for the community (don`t worry about Andro I handle that, lol) but is good you make this observation to us and is very welcome brotha

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not bad for fng! We could all use a pleasant reminder occasionally.

G

Georgia

My lips are sealed

My legs on the other hand....are spread wide open

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have found that the same line of thinking applies to talk in the gym. Recently one of my friends was talking cycles with another buddy kinda loud in the gym and a week later he was approached by a sheriff out side his house asking him about gear suppliers at the gym. I know it's obvious not to be a loud bust but even when you think you're being careful you never know what rat fuck lame will be ease dropping ur conversation. Be careful bro's they don't pass out PCT in jail LOL!

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post, very true. Comsec that's a new one for me, only heard of OPSEC while I was in the military.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO!! We know whats going on ken, but thank you! I think the VA was right on your prognosis.
i know, i know, what can i say.thats why they dope me so heavy, ptsd sucks

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The feds can lick my post workout balls

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very true, u never know who's out to ruin your day for no reason.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's probably because they push OPSEC down your throat so much. When you get into serious details and information COMSEC. But yea Ken bro good reminder. I think folks just need to think about things before they just let them fly, then again they may not know.

Reaction score
Damn - way to spread the fear!

Oh wait... I mean the reality of the situation. Reminds me of my mother's saying "think it all you want, try not to say it, but never ever write it down"

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can take it a little too far, though. My buddy at the gym refuses to join any gear-related boards because he thinks cops will come knocking. A little paranoid if you ask me. Leaves him enslaved by relying on dudes at the gym for his gear and advice- and we all know how that can be.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Not so long ago I told someone here that it might not be a good idea to have "steroid" in a board's name. Of course it's gonna increase traffic but it will also draw other people's attention. Also talking about AAS in the shoutbox isn't very smart if this box can be seen by "guests" (non registered people).

BTW in my job we have comsec too and we can't just say "things" in the open on social networks or elsewhere. We can't discuss anything related to the job and that could jeopardize our safety.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always wear protection before getting on the internet.

New Threads