Let's talk about Halotestin

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in hearing the opinions of those experienced with this compound. It is certainly one to be respected. But what was your experience? Strength, aggression? Many bodybuilding competitors use it the final week before competition to help harden and 'draw things tight' much like anadrol is used at the end of prep.

Enlighten me, old wise ones :D

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I heard it makes you strong as hell. If your already low in bodyfat it makes you very lean. I heard it gives you a huge increase in aggression. You don't get much body weight on it but the hardness and strength increase is so dramatic that thats what its used for. I also heard people run 4-6 week cycles of it.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've also heard a lot of the same, TTE. Hoping Get Some will get in here and scho us wih some Halo knowledge!

Get Some

Reaction score
POB for sure has a good quality Halo that I have personally already used and I can tell you the stuff is real good! I've never competed on stage, BUT I have done the 10 day cycle of it that I talk about and am a huge fan. Personally, I'm not sure I could handle 4 to 6 weeks of the stuff because it makes me super aggressive, not all in a good way either. I've seen it turn very calm people into assholes moreso than tren or any other compound. That being said, it gave me more strength than any other compound outside of winstrol at 100mg ED. So, if you're gonna give this a shot, definitely do your homework. Let me know if you plan to use it for strength or for hardening and I'll give you an idea of dosage. This is one of the few that pyramiding actually makes sense because of the aggression factor.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB for sure has a good quality Halo that I have personally already used and I can tell you the stuff is real good! I've never competed on stage, BUT I have done the 10 day cycle of it that I talk about and am a huge fan. Personally, I'm not sure I could handle 4 to 6 weeks of the stuff because it makes me super aggressive, not all in a good way either. I've seen it turn very calm people into assholes moreso than tren or any other compound. That being said, it gave me more strength than any other compound outside of winstrol at 100mg ED. So, if you're gonna give this a shot, definitely do your homework. Let me know if you plan to use it for strength or for hardening and I'll give you an idea of dosage. This is one of the few that pyramiding actually makes sense because of the aggression factor.

I have a PL comp Aug 11. I plan on just running one tab per day and bumping it the day of the comp to 1 tab squat, 1 tab bench and 1 tab dead lol. Figuring when I should start though.

Reaction score
Yeah I mean if you can squat 500 lbs on a good day you can squat 550 easily after taking this preworkout. lol That's the kind of drug it is. Think EXTREME CNS stimulant. Tho BP was fine on it.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB finds all the fun stuff!

Get Some

Reaction score
POB.... the thing I have found about halotestin is that if you start it at least a week or even 2 weeks before when you'll need it for a boost, the effects are more dramatic. The first week you feel great with decent strength gains but the 2nd and 3rd week seem to be where the intense aggression comes in that is required to put up those bigger numbers. So that is my advice to you sir!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Im interested in trying this to see if i can push up my squats some. What type of dosing schedule is recommended for an increase in strength?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If only I had access to halotestin... Stuffs tough to find in dom sources.

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Used HG for a few weeks at the end of a t200/ultragan cycle ab 10yrs ago. The aggression was intense. To the point dumb insignificant things were agitating. Hardened me up really well. Wasn't lean enough to compare to mast. Def didn't make me feel sick like teen for those who use tren to cut.

New Threads