Nominate SI's next VET member!!!!!

Z

Zeek

We are getting close to 400 so as promised 1 vet per 100 members up to 500... after 500 will be 1 vet per every 200 new and may be raised further as we grow. I do not want a bunch of vets ! ;)

So here it is fellas, nominate up to 3 people each... after the nomination thread runs a few days I will put up a vote thread with the names!!

Good luck since there are so many here who deserve the title!

Remember that the vet tag is the highest honor and status anyone can reach on SI. since these guys are elected by their fellow members it count so much more!!

My 3 picks

Bullseye, Brother Bundy, DFeaton

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cashout
Bullseye
Brother Bundy

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im no vet but thank u for thinking of me means alot thanks, bulls,cash or DF would make a better choice.You guys will always live in my soul TOGETHER FOREVER T.F. LOVE BABY

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cashout, colt and Bullseye

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love everyone here, but I don't need 3 nominations. I'm going to nominate Cashout. Nothing against anyone else but he is an encyclopedia of knowledge on food, training, and gear. And in my experience is a nice guy and willing to help.

Just my 2 pennies.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Hurt. Since cash joined up there's absolutely no question who should be the next Vet. He's a Veteran in every since of the word. Training, diet, AAS, TRT, and competing. Out of everyone I've met on the boards there's 5 guys I trust thier word with anything about this lifestyle. If they say do something this way I listen. I never feel a need to get a second opinion. Never second guessed. Those are User, Zeek, Cobra, Det-oak, and Cashout. My 3 nominations are Cashout, Cashout, and Cashout.

Z

Zeek

those that want to nominate just 1 person is ok too, your call up to you. But plz don't be too pushy in who others should pick > If I were that way we wouldn't even have an election, would just be me picking guys and we don't do things that way here so let everyone have an opportunity to nominate the 3 or 1 person they would like to have the title!

No doubt about cashout being a vet, tag or no tag he is what he is and it is quite obvious but keep in mind there are other guys that have been paying their dues helping etc for months now. Just keep your mind on the whole pic, cashout is good in my book but so are others is my point.

let me explain my old man thinking more to you all. I set that all can nominate 3 because it also recognize other guys! whether they do or don't win vet this time it shows that what they do is not going unnoticed! being nominated for vet is a great honor here on SI, winning vet is a great honor also.

Sorry if I ramble but try to let you fellas know what the old geezer is thinking and why things are done in a certain way... carry on ;)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
those that want to nominate just 1 person is ok too, your call up to you. But plz don't be too pushy in who others should pick > If I were that way we wouldn't even have an election, would just be me picking guys and we don't do things that way here so let everyone have an opportunity to nominate the 3 or 1 person they would like to have the title!

No doubt about cashout being a vet, tag or no tag he is what he is and it is quite obvious but keep in mind there are other guys that have been paying their dues helping etc for months now. Just keep your mind on the whole pic, cashout is good in my book but so are others is my point.

let me explain my old man thinking more to you all. I set that all can nominate 3 because it also recognize other guys! whether they do or don't win vet this time it shows that what they do is not going unnoticed! being nominated for vet is a great honor here on SI, winning vet is a great honor also.

Sorry if I ramble but try to let you fellas know what the old geezer is thinking and why things are done in a certain way... carry on ;)

I understand exactly Zeek, so I nominate in no particular order:

BULLSEYE
COLT
CASHOUT

Reaction score
Great time has arrived in our family here and I`m more than happy to put my nominess now:
Bullseye , Dfeaton and Cashout

Keep in mind my selection will be one out this 3 members, there are a few more guys to deserve to be at least be on this vote for Vet tag. I know for some of you Cashout is #1 guy cause experience and knowledge but IMO Bullseye is a member with a carisma, experience,love for the board and his members, passion for our lifestyle and my list can keep going on. He was nominated last time and came close right behind Getsome on votes. Yes this is my option and for those who see and got my point Bullseye should be the one who get VET tag. Sorry of this looks like a plitical campaing lol..

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand exactly Zeek, so I nominate in no particular order:

BULLSEYE
COLT
CASHOUT

BAM!! My choices also in exact order.

We are growing quick, didn't think another one of these threads would be up so quick!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am honored for the mention guys. I'm just happy to be a part of this board and will contribute anyway that I can. You are all a great bunch.

Cashout

Reaction score
Wow! Just clicked on this thread and, like, Dfeaton, I'm honored and humbled to be mentioned in this capacity.

I've enjoyed my time here so far because there are plenty of guys here, unlike the place I abandoned in April, that are thoughtful and practical in their approach to this lifestyle.

So again, I am honored to be listed among the other guys mentioned in this thread.

Thank you all.

Z

Zeek

I am honored for the mention guys. I'm just happy to be a part of this board and will contribute anyway that I can. You are all a great bunch.

Wow! Just clicked on this thread and, like, Dfeaton, I'm honored and humbled to be mentioned in this capacity.

I've enjoyed my time here so far because there are plenty of guys here, unlike the place I abandoned in April, that are thoughtful and practical in their approach to this lifestyle.

So again, I am honored to be listed among the other guys mentioned in this thread.

Thank you all.

both of these guys show one important quality of an SI vet

Class!!!

and they both have an abundance of it!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thank you all.

^^^^ This guy

My bro BULLSEYE has been MIA or I just haven't seen him for a while but I miss him and would vote him too

CASH
B.E.F.

I can't think of a 3rd ATM

Reaction score
I love everyone here, but I don't need 3 nominations. I'm going to nominate Cashout. Nothing against anyone else but he is an encyclopedia of knowledge on food, training, and gear. And in my experience is a nice guy and willing to help.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad Hurt came out with it first. There are another 2 or 3 that I think would make great mods...but giving the Big Cheese 3 names doesn't help him narrow things down as well. Besides, I'm sure we'll be nominating more in the near future.

Though his 18%BF comment did sting a bit....:l =))

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thank you all.
We're honored to have a very smart, respectful guy like you. Any board could use a guy like you. We are just happy to have your input on issues. The hrt/trt are happy to have to to for how you know a lot of the ins and outs of protocols. I'm fairly new to this game, and i look foward to learning a lot more from you. We don't have a ton of members here, but the quality of guys here out numbers any site I'm on. I'm just glad to be a part of it let alone be the after 10 Homo chat mod. Lol. I try to do my part and bring respectful guys, as well as keep order. Now you knowledgeable guys have to teach me more about this business. One thing I've learned so far is you can never know enough in this game. To much info to little time. You only live once but make sure you live is healthy and is long as possible.