Hi All, New Here

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the game, came across this forum when trying to find some information regarding clen. Read through a few posts and looks like a very knowledgeable group of people. A little about myself... I'm an ex all state water polo player turned lifting enthusiast. I've been lifting for close to 6 years now, always looking for tips and new techniques. Looking forward to finding good information regarding different potential supplement/cycling options.

Weight: 190-195
BF%: 11-12
Height: 6' 1"

Goals: drop 5-10 pounds and a few % of BF.

Cheers.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

First cycle, 500mg test for 12 weeks with an AI and PCT is a great one! Hope you do a cycle log and join in on the discussions.

Have fun!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI! Agree with Rowdy 500mgs test e or cyp 12 weeks should do you right first time around bro.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

First cycle, 500mg test for 12 weeks with an AI and PCT is a great one! Hope you do a cycle log and join in on the discussions.

Have fun!

Sorry really new to this, "AI" and "PCT"?

Welcome to SI! Agree with Rowdy 500mgs test e or cyp 12 weeks should do you right first time around bro.

Sorry again, not familiar with "e" or cyp" :/

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry really new to this, "AI" and "PCT"?

Sorry again, not familiar with "e" or cyp" :/

Take your time and research my new friend. My first cycle was about 18yrs ago. I was 24yrs old. Educate yourself. Plenty of good brothers to help you out. Read and ask ?'s....oh, and WELCOME!

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi LA. You've stumbled on the best board around. It's a family, except that most people here are very knowledgeable, unlike most families . . . and the chat is fun.

Do shitloads of research. Read the stickies, read everything that some of the smarter guys have written, follow threads to research papers - everything. Because steroids have potential to be wonderful - or, if used stupidly, to really fuck you up.

Everyone everywhere who is at all intelligent will tell you that straight testosterone for around 12 weeks, around 500mg per week in two injections, is the only first cycle that anyone should do. "E" refers to Testosterone Enanthate, a medium length ester which is ideal for twice-weekly injection. "Cyp" is Testosterone Cypionate, rather similar to Test E.

In fact T is T. The Cyp and E refers to the ester that the T is in - and the only reason for the ester is to slow down the absorption of the T. Because if you inject Testosterone Suspension (i.e T suspended in sterile water) the T gets used in hours. Esterified T gets used at the rate that the Ester is used. The T remains the same.

Everyone will warn you off oral steroids, for lots of very good reasons, until you really know what your body is doing, and then only as an adjunct to testosterone.

PCT means Post Cycle Therapy. During your T cycle your nuts will stop producing T and will shrink. The latter is no big deal - and for some people the former isn't either as their nuts kick back in, doing what they are designed for, with no assistance. But for others - and there are a few on this forum - the nuts stay in poor shape, and guys of age 30 - or way less - find that they have to be on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) for life. So to mitigate the risk of that you have to do PCT, which involves using some drugs which encourage your nuts to start working again.

And I just see that Rowdy has jumped in and made my post irrelevant. What the hell - I'll keep going.

AI is Aromatase Inhibitor. There's a thing called an Aromatase Enzyme which converts T into Estradiol (a type of Estrogen). Why? Well, there's another thing called an HPTA - hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis. And somehow this thing gets into play and encourages your body to remain in stasis - to keep T levels where they were, because the HPTA is built to do that. Except you don't want that to happen, so you take a TINY dose of an AI drug that they give women after breast cancer, so all that extra T stays as T to enable you to grow more.

But you mightn't need an AI. You won't know unless you get full blood work done, and when you get your E checked make sure they use the sensitive assay, as you don't want them to use the women's assay.

And you'll need blood work frequently, because you don't know until you start this game where you want your T levels, where you E should be, and, importantly, the ratio between the two.

And this is the abstract of the introduction to AAS 101. There's lots more!

And g'day! Welcome!

One last thing: plenty of people say its 80% diet, 15% exercise, 5% steroids. My limited experience says those ratios aren't too far off for "normal" people. In my case my T was way low, so I'm on TRT, and the T plays more of a part - but it's still less than half.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro. Keep asking good questions, and you'll get good answers!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Bro

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the game, came across this forum when trying to find some information regarding clen. Read through a few posts and looks like a very knowledgeable group of people. A little about myself... I'm an ex all state water polo player turned lifting enthusiast. I've been lifting for close to 6 years now, always looking for tips and new techniques. Looking forward to finding good information regarding different potential supplement/cycling options.

Weight: 190-195
BF%: 11-12
Height: 6' 1"

Goals: drop 5-10 pounds and a few % of BF.

Cheers.

Welcome aboard la.

Reaction score
I saw the guys are on top of your question before your start lol. We are here to help you out all the time LA and as you see we Welcome you as a Family member brother.

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm going to be doing quite a bit of reading and research before I make any decisions. First thing I'm going to run is a clen cycle to drop a few pounds, and plan on starting a log today.

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the family. good luck with all your future cycles.

you came to the right place for advise.