UGL VS Research

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is there any difference in quality of PCT drugs like Nolva and Clomid between UGLs and research chemicals? Do you use Nolva or Clomid from a lab or a "research chemicals" site?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well ugl is illegal, research are legal for your rats.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have used AI's and Serms from UGL's and also RC for my rats! Quality...either can possibly turn out to be bunk. I know Iv'e read on the other board about some Serms being Bunk, but I do not remember which company. Risks either way on quality. Have to go my reviews and so on. Oh, and also what Hermy Said.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use one of the sponsors here for my rats. Seems to be good quality cause my male rats don't have tits.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They're both basically UGL's. One is operating as a legit business...has a tax ID# etc. As far as quality of product goes....you need to know who your dealing with. Just because its a tax paying business doesn't mean they have quality products. I am more than happy with the 1 research co. I use. They've been around for yrs and nothing but great feedback from guys who have been around for years.(hey..thats me!) And I also love the few UGL's that I use also.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They get their shit from the same sources for the most part. Is all about preference if u ask me. But i do get them from ugl if im making an order and dont meet their minimum price, and dont want to deal with the extra gear. I just get the stuff from them to make the minimum order price if thats aLl i need at the time.
Research for the most part will back up their products and send u replacements without question, if for example the shit clumps up and u cant get it to mix, or it crystalyses. Ugl is very likely to tell u to pack sand since its not their product.