New Guy on Campus!

Reaction score
Hey guys! I came here from ology and figure'd I'd give this forum a go! Looks like an awesome place from first impression!

I guess the most I can say is that I'm hopefully here to stay and here to learn! You can never know too much!

I've been working out for 2 years (1.5 years seriously, first 6 months I didn't know what I was doing.) And I don't think I'll ever get enough of the gym!

Stats ~
Age - 18, Might as well be 19, Birthday is very close.
Weight /BF% - Floating around 200, around 12% BF, Have been cutting down from 215ish.
Height - 6'3"
Cycle Experience - Have never cycled due to age, Have sadly picked up a PH for 8 weeks before, Actually recovered with a 200pt Test Boost after proper PCT.

Now I do 100% understand many will be against me participating in any cycles etc, But I have plans to compete in August of next year and plan to run 2 cycles untill then under a coach. I actually have low test, and due to not having any insurance I can't consult with a doctor about it, I'm considering many options (Cruising some type of Clomid or something similar to keep Test levels up, or TRT**This is a last resort option, I understand risks associated with this and I would like to have kids one day and would like to get my natty test up as high as possible first.)

And I guess that sums it up with me, I've already created another post looking for some vets' advice on "cruising clomid for boosted test levels" under the PCT section of the forums... Thanks guys!

Edit**
I realize many might criticize my "low test" but I have 5 or 6 bloodtests from about 8 weeks before the PH (8months ago) to about 4-6 weeks ago.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You seem to be well informed bud. TRT is no fun, with a good coach you can pack on some solid muscle naturally. Welcome aboard, try to wait for the cycle bud, you got so much time to get jacked.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother!! You are definitely in the right place.

Reaction score
Hey Rowdybrad! Damn you guys reply quick! Yeah man definitely a last resort, I posted in my other thread about what my test levels are at, They're deathly low.
When I got my first ever blood test my Total Test was around 150ng/dL... I originally thought this was a mistake so a few days later I got another bloodtest and fair enough it was around the same level, So this is the reason I'm jumping on the bandwagon so soon, It's shitty but that is life, You have to work with what you have. PS- Bloods show about a steady 350ng/dL now after the PH PCT. Good news I suppose. :p

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Come on down to the TRT forum. My test was around 300, I believe since I was 19 or so. I have a vericocele that I believe resulted in my low test.

Before you hit a cycle, try the clomid challange, then maybe try cashouts exit protocol. You might need to get some tests and an MRI to see why you have low test.

Start a thread down there and we'll help you out bro. Lets see the labs.....

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro!!! Where Class is always in session!!!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the family. like others said before go check out the TRT section of the forum.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard jawey.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to your new home.

Please remove the photo of me and my BF playing from your AVI.

I have low T (116) which is most likely 100% caused by starting to use AAS around your age... a bit earlier actually. Consider your actions carefully. We realize we cannot force anything upon you - just hope you listen to our experiences so you may learn from our mistakes instead of having to make them all on your own!

PS: You sound like a homo so come check the shout box after 10PM eastern ;) catch ya there!

New Threads