Ask the old man any hgh related question!!

Z

Zeek

Anything goes with the exception of asking questions about private sources.

Also members, feel free to answer these questions also! I just wanted an informative thread up that will grow over time to really be a wealth of knowledge

As many of you know I started hgh at age 32-33 ( can't remember which exactly. I'm not a physician, expert or anything of the sort.

I personally do not know of anyone who has been using hgh as long as I have, at least not anyone that admits it. I did my first G injection in 1984 and that gh came from a dead corpse, it is how it wa back then and I don't count that as my start date.

My goals from Gh are simply anti aging and current accelerated injury healing. I have run hgh in every way that is explained on the boards as well as in ways not talked about. I have used hgh for fat loss, muscle building

I want to point out two very important details about gh that there is much confusion on the boards with.

First off, inject hgh whenever you like, there is no big pulse coming in the middle of the night if you have injected gh from outside within 24 hrs.

2nd is that you can't eat soon after your shot or soon before. Eat whatever the heck you want near the bebore or after of a gh shot unless your goal is to lose weight at which time you will want to not eat for many hours before your gh shot so that your body will burn the FFA as fuel that the gh helps release.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I have been injecting PWO but am eating about a half hour to an hour later. But have the few hours of an empty stomach before inject. Fat loss is the goal here from myself starting at 2uis as of now. So "should" I wait alittle longer to have a meal after my shot?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek,

Is it true that if you are pre-disposed to cancer, or have some sort of early stage cancer cells, that HGH will accelerate the growth of the cancer? Just something I've always wondered...
Also, how much affect does HGH have on overall bone density/growth?

Z

Zeek

Hmm. I have been injecting PWO but am eating about a half hour to an hour later. But have the few hours of an empty stomach before inject. Fat loss is the goal here from myself starting at 2uis as of now. So "should" I wait alittle longer to have a meal after my shot?

Yes sir for your goals you would want to inject the hgh while on an empty stomach and then do some sort of activity right after the inject! Carrdio, weight training, racket ball whatever!!

Zeek,

Is it true that if you are pre-disposed to cancer, or have some sort of early stage cancer cells, that HGH will accelerate the growth of the cancer? Just something I've always wondered...
Also, how much affect does HGH have on overall bone density/growth?

hi Milo

Presposition means that you have it regularly in the family but it is nt a guarantee that you will get it also.

G will not bring on cancer no matter if you are predisposed or not. If you have existing cancer cells in your body it will indeed speed up the rate as well as the efficiency of those cell sin doing their evil work!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well here is the question every one wants to hear... Zeek, is Hgh going to make my peepee grow? I hear both...

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks EZ! Guess it will be pre workout now.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nice thread zeek, good ppl have someone with EXP they can ask ?'s to....

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To piggy back off Milo, do you know Zeek about how long and how many UI's it takes to affect bone density? I know there is no magic number, but you seem to be on the longest out of all the members and might have a theory.

Z

Zeek

Well here is the question every one wants to hear... Zeek, is Hgh going to make my peepee grow? I hear both...

It will not make your pee pee grow but it has made my feet and hands bigger ;) which will make women think you have a big pee pee!

To piggy back off Milo, do you know Zeek about how long and how many UI's it takes to affect bone density? I know there is no magic number, but you seem to be on the longest out of all the members and might have a theory.

Sorry I do not know the answer to how much is needed, I will say that when xrays, catscan were being done and eventually an mri that the docs both said the same thing, my bones appear to be that of a 25-30 year old man and not a 50 year old! this is when I was trying to see how bad my ionjury was and what needed to be done.

BTW gh has healed that injury quickly. I am barely 6 weeks post op and feel almost 100%! not that I will push the envelope and do chest soon but the doc has cleared me to start and usually he said 6 months no weight lifting!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez my girl swears that after a month of GH my cock is bigger... And yeah my shoes don't fit lol

Z

Zeek

Technically if one were to have blood flow issues and the gh helped some there the penis would in fact have grown or appear to have grown.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cock rings babyboy... I tell my girl all the time, "I might not hit the bottom, but I'll fuck the sides up". What if GH gave you a John Holmes dick? Fully fledged baby arm holding an apple dick.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez, what is the purpose of the 5 on 2 off? I do read that others just run daily with no off days.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive heard its just to save your money for the occasionaal gh user. But the 5/2 method gives your receptors a break . Im doing zeeks method of pinning gh. Right now im runnin 7 days for a month then switch to a wk off maybe 2 then back to 5/2. Zeek posted it somewhere. Ill try to find it

Z

Zeek

Ez, what is the purpose of the 5 on 2 off? I do read that others just run daily with no off days.

two camps behind this theory bro . 1 is to save money and done for this reason

Others take the full two off to give their body a chance to start producing again and in essence also lessen chances for tolerance build up.

the ed ppl that run gh like that at about the 18 month mark will stop seeing any benefit from a certain dosage, or at least that is what happened to me. Instead of raising my dosage I took a month off and solved the issue . Many guys reach that point and just up the IU's

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive heard its just to save your money for the occasionaal gh user. But the 5/2 method gives your receptors a break . Im doing zeeks method of pinning gh. Right now im runnin 7 days for a month then switch to a wk off maybe 2 then back to 5/2. Zeek posted it somewhere. Ill try to find it

I remember his post on that protocol. I dont have enough now to do the 7 on deal, maybe in the future.

Z

Zeek

When I first started using gh as a lifestyle I knew nothing about proper protocol dosages etc. We wrote the book as we went back then, I wasted over a year and close to 2 years doing 1iu of gh daily. Then later I would do 3 ius here and there, maybe 3iu mon, 3iu thursday lol

totally pissed away a good bit of gh but in the mid 90's who knew better? there wa no info anywhere just a fad hitting hollywood stars.

The things I do feel that I know or at least think that I know ;) were all from trial and error and later blood tests.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez what's up with insulin resiistance around 3 months of use? Avoidable?

Z

Zeek

Ez what's up with insulin resiistance around 3 months of use? Avoidable?

100% dose related IMO

I never had any issues running anti aging dosages but when I kicked it up to 6 iu's I felt some of that taking place. During my blast I should have checked blood sugar to see what was going on last month but didn't

I think splitting the dosages further throughout the day will lessen the chances for this to happen to guys running muscle building dosages. Fat burning and anti aging should nto experience this