Steroid Sources? First cycle

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Josh. I've been bodybuilding for 10 years. I've taken pro hormones, and sarms in the past. I've managed to get relatively big on sarms at 230 lbs. I've been off for a while and I'm ready to go to the next level. I'm wondering how and where to get real gear from a reputable source. I've searched online for weeks and it's so hard to get any information from people. I've even gone to the juiced up monsters at local gyms and they all seem to give me run around answers. Any guidance helps! Thank you!

Last edited:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Josh. I've been bodybuilding for 10 years. I've taken pro hormones, and sarms in the past. I've managed to get relatively big on sarms at 230 lbs. I've been off for a while and I'm ready to go to the next level. I'm wondering how and where to get real gear from a reputable source. I've searched online for weeks and it's so hard to get any information from people. I've even gone to the juiced up monsters at local gyms and they all seem to give me run around answers. Any guidance helps! Thank you!

Go read rules ask a Mod to delete this amd try again

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Josh, no disrespect, but imagine this situation...

I don't know you from a hole in the wall. But I give you my guy's info. You turn out to be a tool and cause problems or get my guy busted.

Now I'm shit outta luck, as my guy is either locked up, or doesn't trust me anymore. Then I'm in your situation.

See why people guard their contacts?

Best bet is become friendly with the big guys at the gym, genuinely friendly, not just to get something you want.

Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback. I know sources can't be linked in the threads. Just need some sort of guidance. It seems impossible yet so many people have access.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
For the sake of the mods on here. I'm not asking for the direct sources as I know that's against the rules. Simply looking for direction. Thanks!

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Patient is the key put some time in, don't look for spoon feeding or even a nudge in the right direction. It's a honor that is earned. And the one's that blatantly sell anything, beware positive feedback they get is not what it seems on other boards. But this isn't a source board.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
I've even gone to the juiced up monsters at local gyms and they all seem to give me run around answers. Any guidance helps! Thank you!

Do you have any idea how disrespectful it is to just walk up to some big guy at a gym and ask where he gets his juice? My God man you are lucky you haven’t got your teeth kicked out.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how disrespectful it is to just walk up to some big guy at a gym and ask where he gets his juice? My God man you are lucky you haven’t got your teeth kicked out.

somebody is sensitive:32 (13):

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For the sake of the mods on here. I'm not asking for the direct sources as I know that's against the rules. Simply looking for direction. Thanks!

This is like saying "Hey man, I don't want to sleep with your old lady but can I get her drunk and have about an hour alone with her?"

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
somebody is sensitive:32 (13):

In my mind it’s not that different than a stranger white kid driving to the projects, flagging down a skinny black guy, and asking him where the crack house is.

I guess we just grew up in different neighborhoods.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In my mind it’s not that different than a stranger white kid driving to the projects, flagging down a skinny black guy, and asking him where the crack house is.

I guess we just grew up in different neighborhoods.
That would most likely end better TBH

Reaction score
I wanna go on record and say I never walked up to a juiced man and asked what is your source haha I'm pretty acquainted with them and in talking they asked if I take anything. I responded with "I would if i had access". And they went on to tell me to be smart about it, ask any questions I have, and that they never tell anyone where to get them.

Reaction score
Also, this is my first time going into the world of forums, so I apologize if I came off super demanding, or strong. I'm inexperienced on this side of bodybuilding which is why I am here. I appreciate any constructive criticism just as much as I appreciate guidance.