Thank you SI members!!

Z

Zeek

In just a few months you made this site a very active and great place to call home for countless of us!

Every friend you bring, every thread you create and every post you answer helps to furher build our home here!

I'm not fooled for a second on who really built this site and I promise you that I will never forget who really is behind our success!!

The members with their names in black!! Those are the core of this site, they are the foundation that holds it all up!!

Thanks To our senior admin who allow us to do what the members wish here. He is also behind keeping the sitre up, upgrading us etc He does a lot and many guys don't know it.

We allow price talk, brand talk and even source talk as long as it is not a private source. All the big OH NO's of the other sites we tossed into the trash and let the members have it their way!

openly and encourage feedback to be shared!

Our vets are elected directly by the members!

the direction this site will grow in will also be dictated by the members

there is no editing or deleting posts here by the staff! speak your mind as you see fit. Just plz respect one another is all I ask. I have deleted 1 thread total here and it was because the issue was no longer an issue but being worked on.

we avg 120 of our active members on at any given time of the day, that is huge for a new site with our total member base! It means many guys call this their home and I could not be prouder of you guys and all you do.

If there is anything you feel will make this site even better or if you feel something is wrong plz do not ever hesitate in contacting me so we cna talk about it. I work for you guys, not the other way around

Will move this out of anabolic section in a few days but wanted all to see it.

Thanks guys!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice to get props from the big guys.

I have ventured out some, but nothing compares to this place. Between the chatbox usually going as well as tons of posts, it's all here. I go to other spots and will post with no replies and noone in the chatbox.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This place is a wealth of knowledge. The oasis of the AAS underworld...Ahhhhhh feels like home

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you to the new members and current members who keep this great board so alive and growing! Without you it would just be a few of us meatheads shooting the shit.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks to all the members and people involved in keeping this board going,and a place to call home!!!!:x

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes sir and we've only just begun. Give it a year and this place will be booming

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
There is so much to learn here, I really enjoy coming on SI. Theres always new information about fitness, bodybuilding and steroids. So much to pick up and many questions to be answer which sharpens my intelligence. I really like the way I am treated here too. I feel welcomed and respected.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SI 4 LIfe man:) this is the best board and like brother Herm said people will join cuz they are treated like brothers and helped cuz this is what sets apart us from them.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just glad to be here. I already like it better than my other hang out

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
In just a few months you made this site a very active and great place to call home for countless of us!

Every friend you bring, every thread you create and every post you answer helps to furher build our home here!

I'm not fooled for a second on who really built this site and I promise you that I will never forget who really is behind our success!!

The members with their names in black!! Those are the core of this site, they are the foundation that holds it all up!!

Thanks To our senior admin who allow us to do what the members wish here. He is also behind keeping the sitre up, upgrading us etc He does a lot and many guys don't know it.

We allow price talk, brand talk and even source talk as long as it is not a private source. All the big OH NO's of the other sites we tossed into the trash and let the members have it their way!

openly and encourage feedback to be shared!

Our vets are elected directly by the members!

the direction this site will grow in will also be dictated by the members

there is no editing or deleting posts here by the staff! speak your mind as you see fit. Just plz respect one another is all I ask. I have deleted 1 thread total here and it was because the issue was no longer an issue but being worked on.

we avg 120 of our active members on at any given time of the day, that is huge for a new site with our total member base! It means many guys call this their home and I could not be prouder of you guys and all you do.

If there is anything you feel will make this site even better or if you feel something is wrong plz do not ever hesitate in contacting me so we cna talk about it. I work for you guys, not the other way around

Will move this out of anabolic section in a few days but wanted all to see it.

Thanks guys!

Big thanks and hates off to admin for choosing YOU (ZEEK) to run this board, I don't think there is a better option out there!

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for making this site guys, I really appreciate it.

But the members we have here really is what makes this site so great. Tons of knowledge and so far have seen a lot of respect among one another! Plus sense of humor, site can't be great without that! hah.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sonofa bitch I need to get laid. Great job guys keep up the good work.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's good to be part of this. You guys are great

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
awesome site,

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its about to be the #1 site. The site of all site lol

Z

Zeek

You guys are awesome and I appreciate every single one of you! real talk from an old fart

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's a great site with great growth potential and one of the most unique boards i've ever been a part of. Thanks EZ for bringing me over in the first place! I'm forever thankful!!!!

New Threads