Upcoming cycle after PCT... Any Suggestions?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Usually Im commonly pulled to the long ester compounds but this time Im going for short. Ive used Tren E before so this time Im going for Tren Ace, the compound that makes warriors lol. Honenstly, Im thinking about running the Tren Ace at 450wk EOD inj and the Test Prop around 200/250wk just to keep the receptors rolling and not screwing up my natural Testosteron. Only problem is, I was gonna run Mast P with it around 6-800 wk but for first my bf% really wouldnt help the mast in the first place and with that high of dosage Ill go through 10cc vial E5D which will be about $900 for 12 wks of it and im not loaded like that fellas. Honestly Im around 14-15bf so would masteron really make a difference or should i focus on just the tren/test and add some var into the mix?Also, ill be running GH with this cycle like I've been doing the past 3 months.

So guys Im open to any suggestions you wanna add or crtique the cycle if you wish. Just looking for some feedback whether it be words of wisdom or telling me im a dumbass lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Get Some

Reaction score
First of all I just want to point out that you need not worry about any exogenous test screwing up your natty test levels, because tren will do that for you ;) It is a common misconception that only "Test" will suppress you natty T levels. This is not the case at all. BUT, I like where you are going with this. A low test dose will really be all that you need to keep your test levels up. You will be fully suppressed, but your test levels will remain high because of the exo test you are injecting. This will also minimize estro-related sides and water bloat.

Focus on the Test and tren and I think that should be enough to get you some good success. Run test prop at 300mg per week (100mgx3 injections) and Tren at 450mg per week (150mg x 3 injections) and that should work wonders. if you want to add some masteron at a low dose it can be very beneficial for sex drive, aggression in the gym, strength, and insane vascularity. In that case, drop the test to 200mg and add 300mg of mast. Or, if you're lucky enough to find a 300mg/ml preparation of Test/Tren/mast then go with that and add in a little extra tren with each pin ;)

Make sure you are running an AI with this to cut down on potential prolcatin gyno and progesterone sides. You may also want to have some caber on hand. If you feel like you can handle the tren dose after 2 weeks then go ahead and add an extra half CC in each pin to increase it to 600mg per week.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of course I have to come in after the boss lol.

As per our chat, it averages out to 3.5 injects a week so it seemjust take to dosage and divide by 3.5 for the proper dosages for 12 weeks.

The get some can probably answer all your short ester questions though.

Sounds like a good cycle if you can afford it, maybe do like GS said and lower the Mast and get some Dbol in there.

Get Some

Reaction score
Good point mentioning dbol as I forgot to address the question about anavar. If you are going to run a 12 week cycle I would run anavar for the last 6 at a dosage that is comfortable for you. Maybe start at 40mg and work your way up to 75 or even 100 if you can afford it. It all depends on how the orals are dosed per tab or liquid and how good the source is. If you're looking for size I would really recommend a different cycle entirely. But if you are looking to get cut then you are on the right track.

BTW, MWF injects for short esters are just fine, no need to inject exactly EOD. All I do is MWF injects now with short esters to cut a few pins out of the cycle. You may find after this cycle that you don't even need to run short esters for 12 week runs because you start to level out between week 8 to 10...thus the need for the oral at the back end. If you're running a super long cycle (16+ weeks) then I would do long esters for 12, followed by 6 weeks of short. Believe me, after the first long ester cycle that I ended with short esters, that's all I do now. It's a much easier transition. I find that long esters are better for gaining because your levels reach much higher peaks and short esters are better for cutting because they minimize estro sides and can be controlled easier

Of course I have to come in after the boss lol.

As per our chat, it averages out to 3.5 injects a week so it seemjust take to dosage and divide by 3.5 for the proper dosages for 12 weeks.

The get some can probably answer all your short ester questions though.

Sounds like a good cycle if you can afford it, maybe do like GS said and lower the Mast and get some Dbol in there.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im kinda hesitant to use mast beause my bf isnt where u could prolly notice on a 8/10% dude. im at 14/15 so idk if mast will help.

Get Some

Reaction score
Mast has made me insanely vascular when I was closer to 20% BF before. It's not just for people who are already lean, that's a myth. You can get some nice aggression and strength gains from it. I also think it helps drive you to be leaner overall. Stick with the tren if you want but also consider adding mast. Weigh the pros and the cons. Really the only thing you have to worry about with the addition of mast is the added injection volume.

Im kinda hesitant to use mast beause my bf isnt where u could prolly notice on a 8/10% dude. im at 14/15 so idk if mast will help.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome info Get Some. Learn something everyday from you. Heard others say that it needed to be eod, but maybe they were talking about another short ester compound.

I loved the anavar at 50 mg. From Pinn or PEA it seems like a great dose.

Get Some

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with EOD injects, it is just simply easier in every way to cut it to 3x per week. It will not effects your levels enough to where you will actually feel different. With any short ester protocol you just have to make sure you are staying on top of your inject days and not let one pass by.

Awesome info Get Some. Learn something everyday from you. Heard others say that it needed to be eod, but maybe they were talking about another short ester compound.

I loved the anavar at 50 mg. From Pinn or PEA it seems like a great dose.

Reaction score
Thnx for posted this statement of pinning M/W/F with short esters I was kind of told I was wrong and that my plasma levels won`t be steady. I knew I was right on this and you back up my way for my next cycle. Can`t wait to start my next run...Inf let us know what is your final decision for this upcoming cycle bro

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont follow a day schedule when pinning, as mwf and such. I just do ed eod e3d that way i can keep steady levels.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with EOD injects, it is just simply easier in every way to cut it to 3x per week. It will not effects your levels enough to where you will actually feel different. With any short ester protocol you just have to make sure you are staying on top of your inject days and not let one pass by.
ya I pin my tri blend m/w/f. I feel great no issues at all.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Figured out the cycle with GET SOME's help. Im going with Tri-Blend 300mg But I'm gonna get some extra vials of tren/mast just to be on the safe side.

12 wk cycle
Test Prop 300mg/wk
Mast Prop 300mg/wk
Tren Ace 450/wk (might push it to 600/wk if all is well)
Var 50-100mg ED... But should I run it all 12wks or the first 6wks or the last 6wks or what ?

Using Caber and Adex .5 ED because I cant find anywhere who sells the less than 1MG so its a bitch to cut in half.

Also, would anybody recomend more Mast P than 300/wk or should I do just fine with the amount 300/wk

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Figured out the cycle with GET SOME's help. Im going with Tri-Blend 300mg But I'm gonna get some extra vials of tren/mast just to be on the safe side.

12 wk cycle
Test Prop 300mg/wk
Mast Prop 300mg/wk
Tren Ace 450/wk (might push it to 600/wk if all is well)
Var 50-100mg ED... But should I run it all 12wks or the first 6wks or the last 6wks or what ?

Using Caber and Adex .5 ED because I cant find anywhere who sells the less than 1MG so its a bitch to cut in half.

Also, would anybody recomend more Mast P than 300/wk or should I do just fine with the amount 300/wk
i think 300mg of masteron is fine brother,since you are using tren,if you were using something else,i would use more,but no more than 400mg on anything,im using 400mg of masteron right now on my new cycle of test/deca/masteron,and my doses are

Test Cyp-750mg/week
Deca-600mg/week
Masteron 400mg/week
Caber .05mg E3D
Aromasin 25mg/day

it will be my 8th pin tonight,4th week,im not feeling the masteron yet,im hoping in the next 2 weeks,my bf is aroun 18-19% im using masteron for libido boost,freeing up more test and synergizing my other 2 compunds helping them work more effienctly

but your cycle looks great man!!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bro, 400-500mg of tren is more than enough. keep in mind that mastering brings out the other compounds so 400mg of tren while running masterpn is closer to 450-500. you'd be just as good running 100mg of each EOD. that's 350 a week. I'd even run the prop at 75 EOD and mast/tren at 100.

and don't buy into that shit about it not working at higher bf. it's worked great for me at 15%. you'll be fine bro. this is exactly what I'm planning on running next spring with maybe some var last 6 weeks and it should cost me about $750 tops.

Get Some

Reaction score
yes, good point dark, the notion that mast only works for people with lower body fat is complete bro lore. I've run it while almost 20% BF and achieved great vascularity and strength. One thing you cannot expect from mast is size, but that is not of your concern in this cycle anyways. Sex drive should be boosted nicely as well as gym aggression.

bro, 400-500mg of tren is more than enough. keep in mind that mastering brings out the other compounds so 400mg of tren while running masterpn is closer to 450-500. you'd be just as good running 100mg of each EOD. that's 350 a week. I'd even run the prop at 75 EOD and mast/tren at 100.

and don't buy into that shit about it not working at higher bf. it's worked great for me at 15%. you'll be fine bro. this is exactly what I'm planning on running next spring with maybe some var last 6 weeks and it should cost me about $750 tops.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, good point dark, the notion that mast only works for people with lower body fat is complete bro lore. I've run it while almost 20% BF and achieved great vascularity and strength. One thing you cannot expect from mast is size, but that is not of your concern in this cycle anyways. Sex drive should be boosted nicely as well as gym aggression.

thank you GET SOME I knew there was someone that would agree with me about masteron working on someone with higher bf%!!!