Infection

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I got my gear in the other day. CVL. pinned 250mgof test e, and 100mg of masteron. Used a 23 guage to draw and changed needles and used a 25guage to inject. Ive done this numerous times. Well I started getting the normal injection pain, but then it got real bad and swelling and I started running a fever. With those signs I went straight to the doc. He prescribed me some anti-biotics and told me to come back in a couple days and they might have to drain it. I pinned on friday, saw the doc today, sunday. Anyhow, Im having trouble deciding where I went wrong. Not sure if I did'nt clean good enough or if I have dirty gear. Any advice...thanks guys. Trying to decide to just scrap this gear and go somewhere else, or what. Very frustrating when you do everything right.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I got my gear in the other day. CVL. pinned 250mgof test e, and 100mg of masteron. Used a 23 guage to draw and changed needles and used a 25guage to inject. Ive done this numerous times. Well I started getting the normal injection pain, but then it got real bad and swelling and I started running a fever. With those signs I went straight to the doc. He prescribed me some anti-biotics and told me to come back in a couple days and they might have to drain it. I pinned on friday, saw the doc today, sunday. Anyhow, Im having trouble deciding where I went wrong. Not sure if I did'nt clean good enough or if I have dirty gear. Any advice...thanks guys. Trying to decide to just scrap this gear and go somewhere else, or what. Very frustrating when you do everything right.

So this was your first time injecting from these vials right? If so I'd be scared to try again, even though that's how you'll be able to tell if it's the gear :S

Sorry to hear bro...

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get with CVL and see if you can get it straightened out if it "is" the gear. First Iv'e heard for their goods.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think its a strong possibility that instead of infection you had a reaction to the shot , USUALLY a infection doesnt come on that fast .

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The fever is what worried me dadawg. Wouldnt be a big deal if I didn't start running 102 fever. That usually points to infection. And it's extremely swollen and red. Has all the signs of infection.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The fever is what worried me dadawg. Wouldnt be a big deal if I didn't start running 102 fever. That usually points to infection. And it's extremely swollen and red. Has all the signs of infection.

Did you pin the glute or the quad?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Jomo, hit cvl up but I only heard positive reviews from this lab, first time me hearing this.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only your doctor is going to help with this. Go see him if you're concerned.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been your first shot, it could be the so called test flu... I've gotten it and it comes with a fever too. Were did you inject? Glut quad? How deep? Did you clean the top of the vial before drawing? Did you check the syrenge for pieces of rubber floating in it?< this is common when drawing with a larger needle, i have had to dump my oil a few times due to this...

Personally, i would give it another shot once the swelling on the other side subsides.

Z

Zeek

IF it is the gear itself rest assured you won't be the only infection, when a dirty batch goes out the guys all fall like dominoes. So if this is an isolated case we would probably be wise to explore all options. Test flu came to mind also but the speed at which he got hit is odd to me. As dawg stated sounds like a reaction.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pinned my quad. And yes I cleaned the area and vial with alcohol. I've been to the doc. But he can't directly point to the cause. They're doing my blood work too. He also gave me antibiotics I'll let y'all know how this plays out.

Z

Zeek

right now the important thing is curing that infection, we will get to the why and how just as soon as you are better!

either way hate this happened to you Omega my friend

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How is the injection site looking ?

Last year i was running trenA and t prop EOD, and at 8 weeks into my cycle i started getting flu like symptoms..getting worse every shot...that was my body telling me i had enough tren ( was my 1st time on tren) But my injection site was perfect. It was no infection.

If its an infection, odds are the injection site will be swollen. (even though u can have a systemic infection, without an infected injection site, but less likely imo)

I hope you get well soon bro!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More than likely like EZ and Dawg said a reaction...My wife was a Physician at the time...had this happen before Zyrtec cleared it up after a few days. That's why I always keep it on hand just in case.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
No chances should be taken and I would toss both vials, not touching it again after that!

Always play it safe saving a buck is not worth your health!

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cvl responded. Said it was very unlikely that the gear was dirty. However they want me to try another vial and see what happens. Not going too till this infection clears up though.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this omega. Wether it is the gear or not I am sure CVL will make it right bro. Really sucks to hear when things like this happen to guys.

Now on to your problem. Where did you get the mast from? You drew out of two separate vials. Next time draw out of a new cvl vial only and skip a mast injection, Im curious to see what is going on. I also agree with dadawg on the reaction thing. Ive had infections myself before and they have never come on that fast but thats not to say that this is not an infection. Usually when you get an infection it is rarely the gear. A couple of my infections would occur in the middle of a vial when Ive already injected 2 or 3 times out of that vial...this really frustrated me as once it seemed that it was happening at random times in various vials. I was pretty sure it was something other then the gear.

Please keep us all updated and stay in contact with CVL

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just don't see a fever from an infection coming that soon like dawg said. Not saying it couldn't be one, I think its more of an allergic reaction to the oil possibly? Are both test and mast CVL? First shot out of both? I would think if it's the gear this wouldn't be an isolated case. If it is an infection from the gear, like cobra said, PLEASE keep in contact with CVL. I know they wouldn't want any other cases of this pop up and want to make sure thier customers are all safe and happy.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both the masteron and test were cvl. My fever has gone down thanks to the antibiotics and the swelling some too. Once it's totally healed going to inject test only and go from there, like cobra said. Def going to toss the vials I used. Maybe I'm allergic to masteron? I've ran 4 test cycles so don't think it's the test. Anyhow going to figure this thing out. thanks for all the help.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Send that mast to me I'll guinea pig it and see if it's contaminated!

New Threads