Feeling Good Already

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first pin was July 15th. Running PEA's Test @250/week and Mast @350/week. Both are blends so they match up pretty well. Test (OXY350) is 75-Prop /125-PP /150-Enan and the Mast is 50-Prop /150-Enan.

Already I am more energized. Just stopped my Ephedrine/caffeine stack cold turkey from 25/200 x3 daily doses and do not have the slightest bit of lethargy that I usually get when coming off. Also I have started to sweat more than usual as I always do with test. Todays workout trumps any workout I ever did on my first cycle which consisted of test-e @575/week. I felt energized and focused above and beyond anything I've ever experienced. I was powering through reps and just felt fucking stoked the whole time.. And since I ran my test only cycle like a good lil newb I know this mindset is Masteron induced. As long as my hair doesn't fall out of my skull I plan to incorporate Mast into every cycle.

Just thought I give you boys a heads up on PEA's mast, shit is fuel!

Reaction score
nice! yeah I am a pool of sweat the minute i step in the gym on test

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup this cycle is gonna be prime. Running test/mast @250/350 for the rest of summer. Once September hits I'm thinking bout adding tren-e for 10weeks. Already planned this one for 20 weeks

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup this cycle is gonna be prime. Running test/mast @250/350 for the rest of summer. Once September hits I'm thinking bout adding tren-e for 10weeks. Already planned this one for 20 weeks
Think you're sweating now? Wait til you add the tren. I just phased out tren from my stack. I was running 800mg of trenE/w..1gram EQ/week...800mg test 4.0/w...and 100mg winny/ed. I transitioned to para/tren hex 125mg/e3d. I love tren. I looked hard as a bastard.
At one point for a few weeks I was running trenE at 800mg/w and the para @125mg/e3d. Seemed like overkill.
Night sweats...yup. While i was running both I wasn't doing any cardio. My cardio was walking to the water fountain between sets. I found it difficult and it took some time for me to catch my breath after leaving the gym a few times. I was wheezing. I know guys that run a good deal more than that too. Soaked in sweat just walking into the gym.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Think you're sweating now? Wait til you add the tren. I just phased out tren from my stack. I was running 800mg of trenE/w..1gram EQ/week...800mg test 4.0/w...and 100mg winny/ed. I transitioned to para/tren hex 125mg/e3d. I love tren. I looked hard as a bastard.
At one point for a few weeks I was running trenE at 800mg/w and the para @125mg/e3d. Seemed like overkill.
Night sweats...yup. While i was running both I wasn't doing any cardio. My cardio was walking to the water fountain between sets. I found it difficult and it took some time for me to catch my breath after leaving the gym a few times. I was wheezing. I know guys that run a good deal more than that too. Soaked in sweat just walking into the gym.

Damn bro that's a lot of gear. I'm just getting my feet wet with tren and will be running @350/week along side test/mast at my current dose. How you like the EQ? I was thinking of running the EQ instead of the mast along side tren because when September hits I want to lean bulk. I've heard mixed reviews about EQ but seems like it would be great with test/tren for a bulk.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As long as you're getting real EQ, I love it. Its great for bulking because one of the sides most guys get is increased appetite. Big time. Always hungry. As long as your diet is clean EQ is awesome and makes me vascular as all hell. I run it for 20 weeks...at least. My son who is in his early 20's(here come the flames?) is running EQ at 600mg/week with 500mg testE/week and is loving it also. I enjoy it at a gram to 1200mg/week.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha no flaming here I'm 22. and the hunger is why I've stayed away from EQ! I'm always hungry as it is!! but those are some big boy doses for sure.. I feel like I don't need much to gain and that will be proven or disproven with this cycle as I'm switching my training up--> reps in the 8-12range, start focusing on building solid muscle. before I was strictly strength training.. so when september hits and I'm running test/mast/tren @250/350/350 I'll be blowing up for sure

New Threads