What compounds can you take while on TRT

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys,

So im on cycle now, and im planning another cycle about 4 months after this cycle ends.

The two cycles will be bridged with TRT dose of Test-E at about 100mg/week.

So what i want to know is what can i stack with the test that is not going to be too detrimental to blood values and will help me keep my gains and maybe even continue to grow.

I've heard Primo in the chatbox. Anything else? If you are not concerned with restarting your own test production, then what types of compounds would be good to cruise with and friendly on the body?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Test, Masteron, HGH and AI's is all I know for curtain.

I run HGH, Test and Mast.

Z

Zeek

yep

HGH for sure and primo for sure. Masteron I am not sure about the long term of staying on it but primo, no issues stay on as long as you like!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could always cycle in some Var. that is what I am doing now. I just finished up a cycle & wanting to drop some BF. I am planning 7-8 weeks of Var 50mg/day.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These are all great options.

I've already ordered more var - as for Primo - i take it this is more a long term thing - would primo during the four months between cycles be fine? Im thinking of my next cycle being test/deca for 16 weeks. Would i discontinue primo while on deca or just keep going with the primo? Or maybe not bother with the deca at all. Which is a bum because i already bought it.

Z

Zeek

You can continue primo with the deca or just drop the deca, your choice bro

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U guys are making me crave primo..

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U guys are making me crave primo..

You're not the only one :)

Im going to have to get to the bottom of these phantom primo jugs that are rumored to be floating around.

New Threads