For the Newbies: When to use an AI

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm starting my first cycle in 6 days and am running dbol at 50mg/d for 4 weeks and TestE for 600mg/w for 12 weeks (And maybe dbol in the last 4, But thats a different discussion). But the question is, When do I use an AI? I realize this question could be subjective to different people due to prepubescent gyno and other factors. Personally I have never had any form of gyno in my life, So with this said, Should I start with 12.5mg stane EOD or should I wait for e2 sides to show? I will be getting a bloodtest 2 weeks in but if i crash the e2 with stane I would essentially lose lots of gains for those 2 weeks, That is my real concern as I want to get as much out of this cycle as possible. Thoughts?

Also so you guys know, My log is going to go up on Monday, I'm going to make the log as detailed as possible and have tons of pics. I can't fuckin wait. :)

Z

Zeek

More than killing gains AI's have a wholelist of their own sides and long term problems excessive use can cause. I am of the camp that keep them in the house to have for an emergency but don;t just use them to use them.

Not sure when ppl started to run AI's with their cycles as habbit but IMO it has a lot to do with sources and their reps and shills pushing it so many more ppl would order them and reorder them often. Just ,my opinion but appears to be what happened

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More than killing gains AI's have a wholelist of their own sides and long term problems excessive use can cause. I am of the camp that keep them in the house to have for an emergency but don;t just use them to use them.

Not sure when ppl started to run AI's with their cycles as habbit but IMO it has a lot to do with sources and their reps and shills pushing it so many more ppl would order them and reorder them often. Just ,my opinion but appears to be what happened
I think it came with guys wanting to reduce bloat with long esters. I use low dose aromasin with all my cycles now. Its cheap and I like the way I look and feel with it better.

If running mast or proviron I drop the AI.

Z

Zeek

peronally I would rather add in a little low dose masteron if bloat was an issue than to run an AI. Some of those AI' s are down right toxic and make you feel that way too! letro anyone? ;)

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
peronally I would rather add in a little low dose masteron if bloat was an issue than to run an AI. Some of those AI' s are down right toxic and make you feel that way too! letro anyone? ;)
Aromasin at 12.5mg eod is way cheaper than any effective dose of mast lol

Reaction score
Damn Zeek you are the man. I learn something new from you everyday it seems. Looks like I'll just keep it on hand incase of the sides or too much bloat. I figure i need to be ready for anything with the dbol, You never know what could happen!

Zeek, say when I do get my bloods checked 2 weeks in, if my e2 is pretty high should I incorporate an AI then? Or should the Ai only be used when I really do see the bad e2 sides?

Z

Zeek

Damn Zeek you are the man. I learn something new from you everyday it seems. Looks like I'll just keep it on hand incase of the sides or too much bloat. I figure i need to be ready for anything with the dbol, You never know what could happen!

Zeek, say when I do get my bloods checked 2 weeks in, if my e2 is pretty high should I incorporate an AI then? Or should the Ai only be used when I really do see the bad e2 sides?

Keep in mind that I am just one guy with an opinion, we have a whole bunch of other guys who actually know AI's much better than I do. I'm just letting you know what I do with them and that is they are scenery in my medicine cabinet
, but I am also a very old old juicer who grew into this lifestyle just taking clomid as an anti E and more so to block gyno.

I have used AI's and did not like them but I do keep some around the house just in case!!

I guess my point is just that a lot of guys have an opinion on it, hear them all out then make the decision that you are comfortable with

two things in particular where I am weak on are AI's simply because i do not use them and also dieting ;) simply because I like to eat good stuff, not junk but am not giving up my 6 portions of fruit per day for a little more leaness!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AIs are toxic... aromasin is the least harsh, that's why I use it. Tried letro and like Zeek stated I felt like shit..

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it came with guys wanting to reduce bloat with long esters. I use low dose aromasin with all my cycles now. Its cheap and I like the way I look and feel with it better.

If running mast or proviron I drop the AI.

Aromasin at 12.5mg eod is way cheaper than any effective dose of mast lol

Low dose of Mast on first cycle?

Riddle me this, What would be recommended for those who had a bit of puberty gyno? Especially those who tend to hold bodyfat in that general area?
Now couple this with running DBOL?
Aromasin 12.5 EOD?

:) Opinions Bros Opinions

Z

Zeek

Over a toxic AI, you bet brother! now a milder one go with the AI ;)

Low dose of Mast on first cycle?

Riddle me this, What would be recommended for those who had a bit of puberty gyno? Especially those who tend to hold bodyfat in that general area?
Now couple this with running DBOL?
Aromasin 12.5 EOD?

:) Opinions Bros Opinions

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok do this is my experience and the experience I've seen on boards...

For me, I bloat like a fish on dbol. Even with a clean diet. Now personally I don't mind bloat and holding some water due to the fact that I'm stronger. I have gyno from puberty. It's not bad and controllable, but does flare up during cycles, usually around week 8-10. Dbol converts to estro quick. You can do one of 2 things, if you don't mind holding some water for a few weeks while on the dbol, plus getting blood work done, don't start the aromasin. Wait til you get bloods done to see what the dbol is doing to your e. My suggestion is if your e is 40 or above at week 2, start the aromasin. If you're in the 40-50 range start with a low dose, like 6.25 ED. And take it ED, not eod. Stane has a half life of 23-27 hours. Just like any other compound you want to stabilize blood levels so your e doesn't fluctuate and go on a rollercoaster because it causes more sides. I still have no clue why I've seen a ton of people lately dosing stane eod. It needs to be taken Ed. You want stable levels, not up one day, down the next. Think of ancillaries just like you do esters of gear.

If you don't wind up getting bloods, because lets face it, shit happens in life and although we have intentions of getting bloods, sometimes things happen and were not able to. (I'm speaking from my own experience as this happened to me my last cycle. I bought a house and put 32k down on it so moneys a little tight and I wasn't able to. Like I said, shit happens) Have the stane on hand. If you start holding more water then you'd like and it can't be associated with a dirty diet and you're getting plenty of water, and your nips are itchy or you're moodier or a combo of these, then start the stane. Once again, dose it everyday, until symptoms of high e subside. If you go this route I'd start a dose of 12.5 ED, yes once again I said ED, and I'm not talking erectile dysfunction lol. If symptoms aren't gone in 2 weeks up your dose. If they do, I'd drop my dose to 6.25 ED.

What works for zeek might not work for you. What works for me might not work for you or zeek. That's the beauty of this game. Everybody's unique on how they respond to things. You have to find what works best for you. Try out different ways, but blood work is king when it comes to this. Don't just go off what you feel, get bloods done so you know exactly what's going on. That way you can find your sweet spot and know what works best for you. Good luck and I'll be keeping an eye on your log bro!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn confusion. Too much bloodwork. Running Test + Dbol + mast on a first cycle is def against everything I've read about running Test only first cycle.

Aromasin will be on hand if not used from beginning of cycle. I've a bit of puberty gyno I do not want to flare up nor increase in size as it isn't so big now.

Fawwwwk.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And I no you guys don't use a lot of supps around here but I ended up using PES ERASE being naive to the formula, just being foolish all around really. I believe it to be an AI.

My aggression increased while using. Sex drive increased. Libido,etc. Started looking leaner. Less bloat from carbs? Take too much too often and my joints hurt like a muthafucka. People were dosing this shit up to 4 caps a day I couldn't stay at two caps for many consecutive days without those aches starting.

I know this has little to do with topic but I did wish to speak on it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Like I always say, Masteron is a good choice to act like an AI and all the other nice things it does.

Reaction score
Start low with the aromasin 6.25mg ed. There are a lot of benefits for running a AI on cycle. It should not interfere with gains much as long as you don't crash your estrogen. 12.5 ed or eod is a common dose.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What dosage would mast have to be ran at instead of an AI.
What sides would one expect at this dosage.
Adding a third compound into my first cycle makes me feel wrong. Lol.

I'm planning twelve weeks of 500mg test & four to five weeks of Dbol at 50mg.

Second cycle is test/mast/var ... Maybe small dosage of Tren.

Third cycle test/NPP/dbol

FOURTH will be a repeat of the second.

I think that shall be all for me. I don't know enough to weigh the positive and negative of running Mast. Vs Aromasin.
Puberty gyno .....

Reaction score
quick question. how do you know if gyno is starting to form. what are a few signs and does gyno happen to everyone. sorry but idk much about this stuff. just getting in to it

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gyno doesn't happen to everyone, but happens to some easily.

Itchy, irritated or sensetive nips (but dont always touch them or they get sore) or lumps behind or around nips.

Reaction score
--Superman__ Sounds dec but I recommend staying away from tren. Think of some sust with deca instead

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blood work at 2 weeks in? You should wait 4-6 weeks. I've had gyno before. That being said I run an AI from day one. You don't want to walk around with knockers. I'm currently on week 5 (cyp/var) and I'm running GWP's stane at 12.5 ed.

New Threads