0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for checking out my cycle!

Current stats:
5'10"
178 lbs
26yrs old

My weight is stupid low right now I realize. I wanted to get my fat way down before I started the cycle... And maybe I went a little overboard. Not sure what my bf is but I'll check it as soon as I get a chance.

The cycle:
Weeks 1-10: test prop 1050mg
Weeks 1-4: dbol 50mgs Ed
Weeks 8-10: tbol 75mgs Ed
Everything is pinnacle labs.

Diet will be mostly chicken and rice. I buy chicken by the 3.5 lbs bag and eat at least one a day. I go through about a jar of peanut butter a weak. A bag of rice a week. I'm a fan of the cans of fruit cocktail, eat at least a drained can a day. Ive been trying to avoid protein shakes other than imidiatly after work out so I usually just drink one a day. I also eat a ton of fiber cereal. I will cheat on the weekends and go out to eat but its nothing to major. I avoid sodium like the plague. Water milk and fruit juice are pretty much the only things I drink minus the occasional cup of coffee.

All advice is welcome! I'm always willing to listen.

Day one:
Took 25mgs of dbol this morning. Just did my first injections. 1.5 ml in each quad. Went smooth as hell! Gonna eat some dinner take another dbol and hit the gym!

May try and post up some pics either tonight or early in the AM.

T

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi TJ:) I'm liking ur cycle just I think u should drop the tbol at the end , with the dbol as a kicker I feel it's enough to give u that boost plus do u really think u need a gram of test at this moment? Just askin :) hope u don't take it personal. Ur runnin a top of the line lab so ur good. Diet wise I feel ur good just don't over carb ur self. Enjoy and Lookin forward towards reading ur log.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill be following bro!! Maybe Ill even get to see this cycle in person!! haha.... Def post some pics up!

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi TJ:) I'm liking ur cycle just I think u should drop the tbol at the end , with the dbol as a kicker I feel it's enough to give u that boost plus do u really think u need a gram of test at this moment? Just askin :) hope u don't take it personal. Ur runnin a top of the line lab so ur good. Diet wise I feel ur good just don't over carb ur self. Enjoy and Lookin forward towards reading ur log.

Thanks for the input man, and don't worry I don't take nothing personal.

As far as the tbol I ran it at the end of my last cycle of npp/test and loved it... although I have considered switching this to var now to trim out a bit. Ill have to think it over.

As far as the gram of test I kinda looked at it this way. I'm wanting to bulk and most people would do this with Deca. If I ran deca I would most likely be running it at around 500 with 500 of test also. But the detection time of deca is through the roof and that is an issue for me. Maybe this is a bad way to look at it? Ive never had any issues with sides really other than water bloat (why I avoid sodium).

I guess, do I NEED a gram? Maybe not. But I do feel like I'm ready for it. Plus I most likely wont run another cycle until about this time next year so I will have plenty of off time to recover.

Where did you think the potential for over carbing was?

Thanks again man!

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill be following bro!! Maybe Ill even get to see this cycle in person!! haha.... Def post some pics up!

You may! And ya I will. Thinking Ill do it in the morning since Im still kinda swolen from the workout right now.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping you at least have an AI on hand lol I'm not sure on your cycle history or the highest amount of test you've ran but a gram of prop Is overkill at 178lbs IMO. No disrespect meant at all bro. Just think you could reach your goals with half the amount of test and double the amount of food. Canned fruit and cereal aren't gonna bulk you up brotha you know this. Ever think of hitting spongy up and tweaking your diet? Sell half that prop and use the money for a dietician! I guarantee you'd see better results and alot less chance of any sides with 500 mg a week of prop and the dbol with a dietician then with double the gear and eating cereal. Like I said, no disrespect meant. Just a thought

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TJ I agree with ^ , but at the end u make the call bro , what ever it is I'm ridin with u.enjoy can keep this log with DETAILS :))

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping you at least have an AI on hand lol I'm not sure on your cycle history or the highest amount of test you've ran but a gram of prop Is overkill at 178lbs IMO. No disrespect meant at all bro. Just think you could reach your goals with half the amount of test and double the amount of food. Canned fruit and cereal aren't gonna bulk you up brotha you know this. Ever think of hitting spongy up and tweaking your diet? Sell half that prop and use the money for a dietician! I guarantee you'd see better results and alot less chance of any sides with 500 mg a week of prop and the dbol with a dietician then with double the gear and eating cereal. Like I said, no disrespect meant. Just a thought

I am 100% in agreement here. a gm of prop is asking for sides and issues if you can't gain 20-25 pounds with 600mg per week your diet is not even close to right. I know guys that are 280 and are just starting to use 1gm a week and overdo every cycle. The diet is always the real key talk to spongy he will get you straight hell tell him I sent you and yo hook you up with a good deal! I am using him for a year straight to see the how much I can change my body well worth every pennie. He took me in a recomp from nearly 11% down to 7% in 12 weeks without prep type eating he knows his shit!

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn that is alot of prop!! lol i cant even imagine that!
but i think var would end that cycle great ;)
Diet is the MOST important thing with any cycle so if that is down pat id say youre good to go..but im still thinking damn that is a lot of prop!
As far as carbs idk man..i put on weight too fast with too much carbs. My happy place right now is about 250-300 grams of carbs a day coming from red potatoes, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal!

Reaction score
Def you got best adivice as far as DIET!! and amount of gear you `ll should be running. No doubt sides will be there at that dose of prop. IMO a gram of test will be for ppl who has being running high doses for a while, and if you dont gain at 600mg is for sure Diet issues and not mgs of Test. The lab you running is Top Notch gear and WE ALL know that. Good luck brother will be following this one...

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow thanks for all the input guys! I weighed in this morning at 184.... So I'm not sure what happened yesterday, musta sweat out some water in my sleep n then drank it all back. Usually I hang in the 190 area but like I said I tried to shed some extra before the cycle.

Ok so after the input I'm thinking I will drop the prop down to 700 a week. This makes it a easy 2ml eod shot. Sound better?

Ai? Why would I need that?... I'm kidding. I got plenty of Adex and plan on starting it at the three week point at the latest, earlier if I need it. I'm also taking clomid at 25mg eod. For pct I'm gonna blast hcg at 1000ui Ed for five days three days after last shot. Then three days after that I'll start Nolva and clomid.

As far as spongy goes I will consider it. But I'm not making any promises.

Thanks again for all the great help guys. I'll post again after the gym tonight!

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the lack of update last night. Got crazy busy after the gym.

Anyway I thought I would go through what all I ate yesterday for you guys:
Meal one. Bowl of oatmeal, cereal, cup of egg whites, chicken breat, scoop of PB
Meal two. Half lb of lean ground beef, potatoes, green Beens
Meal three. Lb of grilled chicken, half cup of brown rice, more cereal (I just like the cereal dammit!) scoop of PB
Everything above was before 1pm. At this point I almost a gallon of water down
Meal four. Lb of grilled chicken, full cup of brown rice.
Right before the gym I ate 2 oranges and a banana and right after the gym I drank a protein shake.
Meal five. 1.5lbs of chicken, bag of steamed corn and green beans, scoop of PB
Meal six. just before bed I ate just one chicken breast, a scoop of PB... And another bowl of cereal

This is a fairly typical day for me. Somewhere in there I also finished a second gallon of water. Somtime right after the gym.

Anyway everything is going great. I feel like I've already put on some water though. I assume I can thank the dbol for that, but I expected it. Weighed in at 184 again this morning. Took a dbol about an hour ago and getting ready to do my shots now. I'll probably be hitting the chat box right after. Cya guys.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TJ nice update, ur eatin like a champ.

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So it's looking like morning updates are better for me lately. I start a log and suddenly I'm busy all the time, go figure.

Anyway I probably won't be giving the diet details all the time like I did yesterday... Mostly cause its annoying. I think I'll stick to something like this:

4.5 lbs chicken. 2 cups of rice. 2 cups yogurt. Lots of PB. 2 bowls cereal. Some fruit. Some veggies. Some potatoes. 2 gallons of water. And somehow I put down half a gallon of milk.

I think that is everything I ate yesterday... But there is a chance I'm forgetting something.

It was my off day for the gym so no work out but I did put a ml of prop in each delt and that went smooth. Can't even feel that I did it.

I think I'm starting to feel the dbol relaxation. It's kinda nice really, I slept great.

On an angry note the store I buy my chicken at has stopped carrying the 3.5 lb bags as of yesterday... But they do have 2 lb bags... Guess my new minimum will be 4 lbs a day, o well. Still kinda pisses me off.

On a slightly inappropriate note: I hade the first wet dream last night that I have had since I was like 14, kinda weird really. Thanks testosterone!

Anyway no one ever spoke up on me switching to 700mgs a week. Does it seems like a decent compromise?

Thanks again for reading!

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think that with 700 should get you pretty good results.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U should c great gains with that mg plus eating the way u r !

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok. Weighed this morning still at 184. No worries. I feel like I have actually still shed some fat over the last week.

Diet I slacked on just a bit yesterday. Only got 3 lbs of chicken in and a cup and a half of rice plus all the usual stuff. Not a big deal. Had a huge storm yesterday and basically just f'd up my schedule. All kinds of crazyness, trees down n power out all over town.

Still got a great work out in. Delts, pecs and a little glutes. Really started to feel some intense pumps, much more than normal. I'm assuming thats the dbol? Also got a three mile run in that I ran holding 10 lbs.

Got a shot coming up I'm gonna do once I get off here. 2 ml that I'm just gonna put all of in my right quad. Already took a dbol when I woke up.

Workout later is gonna be bi's and traps with some calf extensions in there too.

Later all!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome bud. Good job in listening to the vets here, they know their stuff.

You look pretty big for 178 in that pic, you got tiny legs? ;)

Keep up the good work bud, that 215 is waiting for you!

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In that pic I was closer to 190... But yes I have kinda small legs. I like to run races and just run in general and if I get them to big if messes with that. I work them. Just lightly. I don't look out of proportion by any means though.... This reminds me I never put a pic up. Sorry guys. I'll get on that.

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy Saterday all.

Had a good work out yesterday. Ate like a champ, put down all 4 lbs of chicken and all the other goodies... then I cheated and still had 20 jumbo hot wings.... but they were delicious!

The pumps yesterday were kinda nuts. Already seeing a pretty good rise in strength too. Went up at least a few lbs in everything.

Anyway here is a picture of me I took this morning when I woke up. I hadnt even done my morning push ups yet. Dam it makes me look skinnier than I feel.

100_0202-1.jpg

New Threads