Gorilla is in!

Reaction score
Got referred here by BigHerm. will definitely be around for some learning!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro, enjoy, this place is the tits!!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome over to SI.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. 400lb is a large man.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro! Glad to have you on board!

Tell us a little about yourself for the ones who don't know you already...

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best board on the net!!

Reaction score
lol i see that ;) for a little background on me:

been lifting the correct way for about 3-4years. was interested in bodybuilding more so than the other sports. then recently got interested in powerlifting thanks to some of the good folks over at the iron den. ended up gaining more mass in the last 10 months than i ever did the first 3+ years. i am a mod over at BB.com(or was until recently) so dont hold that against me please lol.

right now trying to get my shit numbers up to something respectable for a 220 pound man. oh and if it matters i am still a "natty" lifter although i am planning on changing that title at some point in the next couple of years. right now just learning some things about that side of the game so you will probably see a stupid question from me at some point. just feel free to call me stupid when i do and let me know where i need to go to find the info for myself. i prefer research before wasting peoples time

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol I was just gonna flame you before I read the next part. Lol. No offense bb.com sucks. Glad your here and the den. Only two boards I'm really on anymore. Really have no need for anymore. Well maybe some ology from time to time. If you love tid you'll love si. We throw all the bullshit out the window and eat chicken. Lol.

Reaction score
lol BH, yeah it is not what it once was but there are still some good solid people over there... ofcourse every chance i get i like to try and poach some over to TID :D

it started its downward spiral one the steroid section went bye bye. anyway enough about BB.com. i am still holding out hope for the site. loving the free discussions over here and TID much better. so nice to not get banned if i ask a question about Tren or Test. or if i feel like checking out some nekkid chicks :D

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Si! No Q is a stupid one...but just in case it's truly stupid the Mods/vets will laugh a lot less at your expense than on other boards, so don't sweat it! Lol

Reaction score
lol i have noticed a lot of familiar names in the Mod and Vet categories lol. seems like good people are going to get ahead on these boards! good shit!

thanks for the welcomes guys.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol ya brother I got banned for telling someone to run a clomid nolva hcg pct. Lmao. I guess that's not a good pct over a bb lol.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome over man, good to have you. Any questions at all, just ask :D

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the SI family bro

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro!!! Love the username!!!

New Threads