World Pharma

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright homies we all know about this guy on ology... I just wanted to start this thread and see what everyone thought about the company as well as possible experiences with their gear. I didn't start this thread as a way to bash forbodybuilders because I know everyone on here could do that lol
Thanks guys
-little trav

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: World Pharma.

I would never buy anything from WP. (just saying it in a nice way) o:)

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are scumbags.

Reaction score

I know a few good friends that are related or rep for them BUT there are scammers on my book. Gear is to damn expensive too

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

IMO, they are a fucking joke. Just look at the shit that idiot posts.

I'm not sure if these statments constitue "bashing"; however this is what I think.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

So,

On the UncleZ took my money and went bust scale, are they half as bad or twice as bad as the Uncle?

I've never used them. But if folks are saying "warning, warning will robinson" then i will def pay attention and avoid.

Reaction score

Sfstud33 no reason to pay that MUCH MONEY for gear that IS NOT Pharm grade even they said it is when is lot more alternatives and better IMO than then. SO yes warning is being sent out!!!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Sfstud33 no reason to pay that MUCH MONEY for gear that IS NOT Pharm grade even they said it is when is lot more alternatives and better IMO than then. SO yes warning is being sent out!!!

You are right, and i've been steered to some excellent labs who have really helped me get what i want without getting ripped off.

Thanks mate - i'll add WorldPharma to my "do not buy from" list. So now there are two people on the list. You can guess the other one right?? I never thought this list would be growing as fast as it is!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are right, and i've been steered to some excellent labs who have really helped me get what i want without getting ripped off.

Thanks mate - i'll add WorldPharma to my "do not buy from" list. So now there are two people on the list. You can guess the other one right?? I never thought this list would be growing as fast as it is!
You're building the wrong list. Build a who to buy from list. It will be MUCH shorter.

Reaction score

You're building the wrong list. Build a who to buy from list. It will be MUCH shorter.

hahaha this is fucking true...sounds even funny but def is shorter list for sure

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

amen to that. Good sources are hard to come by. And any good source can go bad at anytime, just to complicate the matter. I've seen it happen, hell, this is a vet filled board, you've all seen it happen.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

The dude rubs me the wrong way. I get sick of the bastard preaching about how nobody should ever use UGL gear and that his shit is pharma. All he says when someone makes a post about pain or lack of quality is that they must be using UGL shit. The fact that they might not be using aseptic injection techniques doesn't seem to cross his mind in the least. I get tired of hearing it myself. Then he tries to tell people to run oral only cycles and shit. The guy is a fucktard and I will never buy from them! Why would you when you can get 2+ vials of good quality shit somewhere else for the same price.

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Who the eff runs an oral only cycle?? Greetings from a fellow michigander btw

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is so funny Travis....I posted a chat comment asking what people thought about WP....and it seems that they have no supporters here....although it does not sound like anyone has personal experience with them.

I agree the guy that starts a thread every other day on ology is an idiot. However, I am not sure that cost is the most important factor. Guys like me on trt paying cash (not insurance) already pay through the noise for our prescription test.

I'd still be interested in hearing from people who have acutally used WP.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Never used them and have Only heard of them through you all here. Im going to hop back on ology and see what you all are talking about.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

over priced even for quality gear... I pride myself on not over paying for anything ever

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

well it seems we have a common consensus for wp lol
but i cant wait to hear from someone who has actually used them! I wonder if anyone actually has...maybe some blank slate individuals on ology have used wp im sure

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lol, I'm sure you're right. I promise had they been a sponcer on ology, before I got my 50 posts in; they would have got some of my money ;)

well it seems we have a common consensus for wp lol
but i cant wait to hear from someone who has actually used them! I wonder if anyone actually has...maybe some blank slate individuals on ology have used wp im sure

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think selling your ugl as human grade for more money than legit human grade keeps most who know what they are doing from ordering.