dbol

Reaction score
anyone ever take just dbol for say 40mgs 4-6 wks

jus curious what kind of results youd have with this alone

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if its good dbol you will get good results from that dose & time period.... that being said if you are suggesting or asking about running ONLY dbol and no injectables then its a bad idea. This should be used to kick start a long estered injectable test cycle which will run 12-14 weeks on average.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you saying a dbol only cycle with no test? My best guess is you would bloat like a fish, gain water weight, have limp dick, and feel like shit. Then after you're off, probably be smaller then you were when you started, have limp dick, and feel like shit. My guess is it wouldn't be good. That's just my guess since I've never ran an oral only cycle thankfully and from what I've seen on people that have ran oral only cycles, this is usually what happens.

Reaction score
yea i was just curious if anyone ever ran it just alone by itself ....i was planning on using it as an a kick start for my next cycle ....ive only heard good things about it so i was just wondering if anyone has ever run it alone

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HELL NO don't run it stand alone!!! Well the thing is it will shut your natty down hard which make it hard to recover even if you do have some type of PCT planned for it. Just run it bro with some test and your good to go. This makes it somewhat easier when it comes time to PCT and recovering your HPTA and Natty test.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't fear the needle, bro. It's a piece of cake.

Get Some

Reaction score
dbol and test suspension are very similar in effect.... test suspension is not very convenient and dbol is. So, think of it that way guys. running dbol after your long ester test to get more gains is simply upping your test dose. Yes, I know they are not the same compounds, but it's basically the same results.... unless you are using the dbol purely for workout enhancement, then I would run a lower dose about an hour preworkout

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dbol for 4 weeks is good, only sides i ever got was a nose bleed once. I took it with sus and gained about 15 pounds in 5 weeks,

stopped after week 5 and stayed with the sus, that was a great cycle..

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dbol for 4 weeks is good, only sides i ever got was a nose bleed once. I took it with sus and gained about 15 pounds in 5 weeks,

stopped after week 5 and stayed with the sus, that was a great cycle..

You're making me want dbol so bad....

Reaction score
hmm kinda got some mixed reviews this is good interesting stuff guys ....think ill only use it at beginning of cycle gonna do a test/deca/dbol never used dbol at all thats y i was jus trying to get info thanks

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well test, deca, dbol is a good one. You'll like it i'm sure. Just glad that your not going to be running the dbol by itself bro!!!!

Reaction score
saw a thread on here but now i cant find it any ways i got some dbol and its in a red capsule form but when i was reading the thread i dont remember anyone saying that there dbol looked like that does this sound right??

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
saw a thread on here but now i cant find it any ways i got some dbol and its in a red capsule form but when i was reading the thread i dont remember anyone saying that there dbol looked like that does this sound right??

many times ugl,s use capsules. nothing to worry about as long as you trust your source.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
back in the 80's i ran dbol for 8 weeks alone. dick still worked, i bloated and got strong, when i came off i kept nothing

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea i was just curious if anyone ever ran it just alone by itself ....i was planning on using it as an a kick start for my next cycle ....ive only heard good things about it so i was just wondering if anyone has ever run it alone

Yes, you can run it alone although most people do not. As colt said a lot of people use it as a kickstart to a cycle that contains long esters. Arnold ran cycles of just dbol. Dbol is good shit but like most AAS it works synergisticly with test for an even better result.

Dbol will cause you to retain water so keep a close eye on your sodium intake. You will gain a lot of fullness and water and you will of course lose the water after you stop using it. Don;t think everything you gain is muscle and work your ass off. Dbol will give you good strength gains and a nice fullness to your muscles ... it will also give you back and calf pumps like you have never had before so get some Taurine and plenty of water close by. Take 4-6 grams a day of Taurine spread out throughout the day.

Best of luck brother!
Vette

New Threads