Where to store gear?

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a little curious on where gear needs to be stored when you first use it. I have all the gear I need including PCT, and AI. I went with the set up from the sticky in the cycle forum for my first cycle which included test e, d-bol, clomid, HCG, Nolva, and Arimidex. I only ask because I do not want anything to, I guess, go bad if it sets out or if I put it in the fridge. I Also figured a few peeps who may be wanting to start their first cycle would also like to know.

Thanks for the help.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as for your oils as long as they're kept somewhere clean your good to go. As long as you swab your tops before drawing out the oil your g2g. I Always keep other things such as HCG in the fridge. All orals are in bottles with cotton to absorb moisture.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fire safe. I lost nearly all my belongings in a fire. Not my gear.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep my oils and orals in my closet, and my peps in my fridge inside a Tupperware container.

Reaction score
A safe box with my orals in original bottles, needles and swaps as well. AI`s clomid and vits on a black box in my room at room temp. Rips and bac water in the fridge

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fireproof pelican case with my orals and gear. Bac water and rips in the fridge.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep mine in my steroid draw,dedicated only to gear

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah shit mine is next to my socks & undies. Well actually the gear was until I could not fit it in with the socks & undies. They now have their own drawer. Hgh & hcg in the fridge.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In a tool box next to my ammo and zombie apocalypse gear.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In a tool box next to my ammo and zombie apocalypse gear.

Funny, I keep my tren in the same spot. I wish a zombie would mess with me on tren!

I keep my gear in a airplane travel pistol case locked up. Needles and ancilleries in another one.

I know herm just stores all his gear in his anus.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep my gear in a drawer in my office at work. Soon i'll have to empty out another drawer because its filling up fast.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All over the place. Tupperware container in sock drawer for stash, under the sink in a three drawer plastic setup for open/in use, boxes of pins and barrels under the sink, and peptides/GH in the fridge.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep my gear in a drawer in my office at work. Soon i'll have to empty out another drawer because its filling up fast.

really? you work in a christian bookshop! so funny. - doesnt say you cant juice in the bible

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep mine in my gun safe. Behind all my guns so my guns will be stolen before my gear is.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when i would do orals i would put them in an empty vitamin bottle just in case someone found them. Keep the oils out of the sun or they will turn into a gremlin

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep my oils in a duffle bag in a closet in my bathroom

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i keep all my great in the vitamin cabinet next to the vitamins, glutamine, wife's vitamins etc. All the sharp stuff is in the man cave/office and HCG goes in fridge after reconstituted.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep all my gear đź’‰ in my desk, I own my house ad my girl sometimes helps
Me so never really a need to hide or anything. But ya oils stay good for a wile. Peptides need to be fridged and pills are good in cab too

New Threads