Throwing Orals into the mix?

Reaction score
I've only done test E only and my second cycle I did test E plus finished with inj. winny. My stats are 180 lb 10-12% BF and I have never done orals. I've thought about it as I stopped drinking alcohol all together for aas and so I think I'm ready to throw in some orals. My test E cycles only got up to 500 mg per week. My last cycle was from Z and I think it was mostly bunk because I did not get very good gains (I hate even talking about it). I did PCT with aromasin/clomid and I had HCG on cycle for the last few weeks on all my cycles.

Anyways that's enough about my past. If I were to want to throw in dbol into the mix what would any of you suggest on dosage and what liver support do you recommend on cycle? Would a test e / dbol / winny at the end cycle be pretty good for a 4th?

Thanks

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow man, its refreshing to see that you've been doing things right...

Dbol would be a fantastic way to pack on some pounds... Give yourself 4 weeks of dbol. If its dosed right, 30mg and good eating will put 15 or 20 lbs on you. Some will be water that you'll lose but you'll be strong as hell!

Liver support? Uhhh.... I've never bothered. My liver seems to do just fine without it.

You'll love it!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
dbol suggestion is right on. Could also try liver juice or forged liver support. also not a fan of winny...might want to consider var..

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First cycle was z gear and also didn't like the outcome, but as above post said. Look into var
Most people are not Winnie fans, I personally never tried it though

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ahhhh dont take that advice, liver 52, 4-5 a day. i like my organs.

lol... I didn't mean it as advice. Was saying that in my experience my liver values don't ever seem to change. 100mg var or 50dbol it's all the same.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People freak out too much on liver toxicity of orals. Fucking ology broscience. Ohhhhh noooooo don't run more then 50mg of anything longer then 6 weeks or you'll need a liver transplant.... Yeah no. Your liver values will be jacked up while on orals but will return back to normal nice you stop. I don't recommend running hundreds of mg's for weeks and weeks on end, but unless you already have a fucked up liver, you don't need liver support for a 6 weeker of 50 mg of dbol. I almost want to take 100mg of drol and 50mg of dbol for 8 weeks and show you guys my blood work before I start and 4 weeks after I stop just to prove a point.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People freak out too much on liver toxicity of orals. Fucking ology broscience. Ohhhhh noooooo don't run more then 50mg of anything longer then 6 weeks or you'll need a liver transplant.... Yeah no. Your liver values will be jacked up while on orals but will return back to normal nice you stop. I don't recommend running hundreds of mg's for weeks and weeks on end, but unless you already have a fucked up liver, you don't need liver support for a 6 weeker of 50 mg of dbol. I almost want to take 100mg of drol and 50mg of dbol for 8 weeks and show you guys my blood work before I start and 4 weeks after I stop just to prove a point.

I'll see if I filed my bloodwork and I'll post it...

Reaction score
Thank you all for the suggestions. Looking into a test e / dbol / var cyc right now.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol... I didn't mean it as advice. Was saying that in my experience my liver values don't ever seem to change. 100mg var or 50dbol it's all the same.

heres another one..... Dont smoke crack

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Crack is not bad for you liver! Stop spreading such lies!!!

no but the stains on my teeth are getting bad. they are going from yellow to light brownish...... maybe some white strips will help. I dont own a toothbrush.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jrab,

thanks for letting us have some fun in your thread. As you see some of us are pro-liver support and others not. Do a bit more research and do whatever feels best.

this question is pretty much an opinion