New member,

Reaction score
What up all, got word that this site is the real deal... Some of you my know me from a related site... Checking thing out, learning more... Knowledge is KING...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to SI bro

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si bro

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome Man, Nice to have you aboard!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Knowledge is KING (that's my line I live by). And there is plenty of it here within the board! Welcome to SI bro!!!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother. It's good to see you here

Reaction score
Thanks Grind... As you know I came from ology and I'm sure there will be several member who might recognize my name from there... But for those who don't know me here is a little bit about myself...

I am ex-college (div.1) wrestler and been training for as long as I can remember (started wrestling @ age 5)...lol.. It's pretty safe to says that I've been beating my body up physically my whole life, he'll what am I saying I'm still beating my body up...lol... But on a serious note I'm pushing 40 yrs young and I feel body changing AGAIN, I've never been a frequent user of gear but I have a respect for it and understand that gear has a purpose and I've conclude that it's in my best interest to be a sponge of knowledge, if this is now going to be a regular part of my body maintenance, although I have experience cycles before you always learn more and more through experience, thus is why I always say knowledge is KING, while I don't know 1/4 of what some of the more elite veterans know, I can say I will strive to achieve that one day. This is science of learning knowledge.

My goals are to just maintain my current built of looking like an Athlete. Gaining lean mass is always my first priority and I'm ok with getting there slower rather than faster... Lol. I still wrestle and I'm finding it harder every year keeping up with these Div.1 level wrestlers/Athletes.
I still have a little pride left in me, but there are days when I'm in the room and I come out BEAT UP, physically and mentally... 5 yrs ago I would lose a takedown here and there but as of late I'm lucky if I break 50/50...I will say this, that the kids I roll with cant believe that I can still go at such a high level and hold my own... They always tell me that when they go / roll with me; that it not going to be easy for them... So i take that as a compliment, but still I'm a Competitor.

I currently maintain a 1605 cal. Daily Intake I use this great app called lose it it's available for both iPhone and Droid, I strongly recommend the use of this tool... It's takes all the thinking (for the most part) out of it....lol. As we all know your Diet is probably the most important thing to be Discipline on.

Well here are my current stats:
39yrs young
5'9.5"
196lbs (when not in wrestling season) - bf% 12-13
178lbs (during wrestling season) - bf% 7-8
Cycles- 2 Test E , and Primo

Thank you to all who stop by and read my bio...

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family bro

New Threads