aas for women

Reaction score
whats the best (meaning mildest but with results) aas for women?

G

Georgia

Anavar is something you may want to look at.

What are you trying to achieve...as in what are your goals?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
khan, "with results" depends on so many things and I don't like to give advice unless I know more about said person doing the aas. BUT, the basics are var, starting at 5mg for a week or two and if all is well bump to 10mg running cycle no longer than 8 weeks. Of course this is if one, it's the first time...two, there is already a good training base and third, diet is in check....otherwise it will be a waste of time. Let me know if you have other questions. You can always PM also :)

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Listen to Jen. I know of what she speaks!

Reaction score
My wife is been bugging me to find out what will work for her the best. Since she has no aas history I was thinking that var would be the base to start no matter her goals. Whatdo u guys think???

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what is she trying to do??

Id start with GH, fatloss, mild muscle growth, hair/nails/skin, and nothing that will turn her man-ish.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife is been bugging me to find out what will work for her the best. Since she has no aas history I was thinking that var would be the base to start no matter her goals. Whatdo u guys think???

need more info like her stats etc...I already answered your question above ^^^^^^^

Reaction score
Her goal is to loose some fat and gain a little bit of muscle but i really think that is something a girl can do was good amount of squats and diet. As a newbe she should just work out and diet. Posted this up so i can show this to her that it not just me saying that. Anyways thank you every one for your help.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Her goal is to loose some fat and gain a little bit of muscle but i really think that is something a girl can do was good amount of squats and diet. As a newbe she should just work out and diet. Posted this up so i can show this to her that it not just me saying that. Anyways thank you every one for your help.

Good to hear, hopefully she believes us:)

New Threads