novotropin

Reaction score
Novotropin.jpg

so friend of mine says he has a source for novotropin this is the pic he just sent me...I may not know much or even have started HGH yet but this does not look right. He also said he has been horny as hell so it has to be HGH but i have read that getting horny could mean its hgc right?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where did he get it?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I do not know the source. but he is selling them for 2 bills a kit.

He is ripping you off at that price Novo's are good and the cheapest of the real GH and no GH dose not make you horny at least never for me.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
okay so 2 bills is getting ripped off?

In my eyes it is but if it's real and your only source to get real then go for it.

I know who is the only carrier of them is and if he didn't get them from this person I wouldn't bother so I would find out from who and ask us if it's the guy.

Reaction score
hmmm so what is fair price for them? and who are how? and je? ok so its my friends cousins roommate who has the source lol think i will stick around here and not waste my money.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
hmmm so what is fair price for them? and who are how? and je? ok so its my friends cousins roommate who has the source lol think i will stick around here and not waste my money.

If they are good and your only source then get them but you better at least have access to 5 to 6 kits 1 kit is a waste.

I know who is the only carrier of them is and if he didn't get them from this person I wouldn't bother so I would find out from who and ask us if it's the guy.

Reaction score
I am not in a huge rush to buy so I will hold off, last thing i wanna do is just start throwing money away. I do not believe the source will be told to me so I will wait for something else.

Reaction score
ok a member from the other board sent his source my way, can i pm someone his name to see if he is legit?

Reaction score
well now i get the post about being peppy lol...Okay so i still confused how does one get gh from peppharm would i need to be contacted by someone who represents them? sorry for all the questions just trying to figure this all out.

Reaction score
how about prosource there is a guy contacting me from there any work on prosource?

New Threads