Anti Aging

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guys which sites are great for anti aging, and purchasing bulk products from? If this is not allowed I apologise and delete this thread.

OR what are you anti aging strategies? Would love everyone to pitch in who is interested in this area, especially Times Roman

Times Roman

Reaction score
actually, i'm 178 and attrribute my youthful appearance to coverting with prepubuscent princess' from Dubai that lovingly crush the grapes of the wine i drink with their tender feet, then masticating the sweet pulp before fermenting.

mate, this subject is so wide open.

If you have specific questions, just ask. I've been at this awhile, so pretty good chance I can at least point you in the right direction.

At some point, I would really love to bring up the Singularity. It's more philosophical/theoritical, but one helluva interesting conversation.

Good luck!
---Roman

Times Roman

Reaction score
I just posted a rather long article on resveratrol. I'd suggest reading that first.............

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive seen it fantastic..... pm me where you buy the right gear

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone wants to live forever, gotta find the fountain of youth. We need to find good bulk lab

Reaction score
I buy a lot from puritanspride They have the best prices ever. Get a catalogue.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heard jizm is good for womens face and hair. It's free and it looks good on them too. lol

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
So many spammers take such extreme measures.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
find some GH. that is what you really what. A low, low dose for long periods of time is where its at.

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Just drink enough tequila and you will think you are young (for a while).

Reaction score
I just saw an article of a guy who drank and smoked every day and is still kickin at 109. Enjoy life I guess is the key

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We are al genetically programmed and have no contol over things ultimately. Can only do the best we can while here.

baitslinger

Reaction score
find some GH. that is what you really what. A low, low dose for long periods of time is where its at.
This. Or GHRPs + GHRH, wherein you release your internal isoforms of GH. Check out Datbtrue.com for the knowledge. The stuff works well.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. You just go to sleep in your Hyperbaric chamber cuddling with Bubbles (may cause your nose to fall though).

Reaction score
I heard jizm is good for womens face and hair. It's free and it looks good on them too. lol

I just finished reading that if the man consumes pineapple the sperm would taste better to a lady. Be considerate, pineapple every day!

New Threads