Kalpa

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never heard of them.

Reaction score
I got a free bottle of the Kalpa Test E to try and it made me sick. Every shot I took I got the tired sluggish feeling blah shit. But others have said it was good.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I won a contest and had the choice of getting a free bottle of test, 100 d bols, or 100 winstrol. I took the d bols but ended up giving them away to my boy. He took 25 mg a day for four weeks....he hadn't ever tried d bol before and he was already of test cyp for a month. He said he thought he felt them, but I think he didn't know what he was taking about and it was the test cyp he was feeling cuz I know that that test was on point.

There are better labs out there bro.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No experience with Kalpa, sorry Bro.

Reaction score
Thanks. Ill give some feed back if it ever gets here. been waiting on a package for awhile. Beginning to think its not coming.

SAD

Reaction score
I dislike a lot of what happened in this thread. It was with the best intentions, but I'm still unhappy with how this was handled. Done.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I may have opened my mouth to wide....was thinking on that after I posted. Just trying to help a brother out. I should of took that to pm. My bad. Next time someone send me a fucking pm and tell me to edit my post if I said to much please.

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have some Kalpa I haven't tried yet, will report when I do. My boy is on Kalpa Test right now and is having good results with Test like sides. His first cycle.

New Threads