Rips with no labels?

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey, was just wondering if anyone knows if rips are ever shipped without labels an in plain boxes? possibly with the boxes and/or labels mailed seperately? I saw some disagreement on this on another forum so I wanted to ask the experts.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, sir. I have had both the plain boxes & vials w/o labels. I have also had the fancy version with the bells and whistles. As long as they have the XX on the top your gtg.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Thats how I always receive my Rips with real boxes and labels one day later...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its for your protection. you should be getting them soon, from what ive seen they will ship you the kits and than maybe 3-4 days later the labels.

if for some reason both the kits and labels were stuck in a hub it could be bad news bears ....

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool I appreciate it guys. I've gotten them both ways and I definitely trust my source, but I was reading a thread where this was being argued and some people were claiming that they don't ship that way. Just wanted to check with the people who are in the know around here. Makes sense to do it that way for security reasons.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are good Bro.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Hey, was just wondering if anyone knows if rips are ever shipped without labels an in plain boxes? possibly with the boxes and/or labels mailed seperately? I saw some disagreement on this on another forum so I wanted to ask the experts.

Hygetropin and Riptropin ships boxes and label separate when shipped Internationally to get through customs better, anyone to tell you different never had the real stuff sent to them overseas.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, sir. I have had both the plain boxes & vials w/o labels. I have also had the fancy version with the bells and whistles. As long as they have the XX on the top your gtg.

Yes as long as they ha ve that DNA type looking thing on the top of the vial they are g2g...i think they are shipped seperate for customs reasons

New Threads