Run cycle with pregyno

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heres the low down guys. A buddy of mine asked for cycle advice from me and I basically answered his questions on the cycle, until he told me he had gyno and if he should still run a cycle. I asked him if he had been to the doctor and he said that he had and the doc told him the only fix was surgery after he had ran nolva for 6momths with no fix. He wouldnt show me how bad it was but he said that his nipples turned out to the sides and that he had minimal breast tissue growth in his left pec. I didnt know what to say to him after that other then it sounds like hes in bad shape. I dont want to give him bad advice but i guess he could run a strong AI during cycle ? I know hes ran cycles not sure what tho.

Sherk

Reaction score
If I was him I wouldn't run an aas cycle but instead run a letro and prami cycle to try and knock the shit out of the gyno. Why take the chance of making it worse and creating bigger problems. He obviously didn't know what he was doing while on his other cycles so IMHO he has no place in the aas world until he knows what and how to run proper cycles without someone holding his hand. Just my .2

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Caber over prami all day. And I'd try aromasin 25mg everyday. Before cycle, surgery might be only fix in certain situations. Run aromasin and nolva, see what happens. He needs genetic karyotyping also IMO

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was in the same situation. I ran the cycle (600mg test) and all it did was aggravate the gyne. I ran 37.5mg aromasin and 40mg nolva, no relief while on cycle. If he has had the gyne for a long time, I am willing to bet that letro/aromasin/caber or whatever will have no effect on it. I tried it all. I even ran 120mg raloxifene for 8mos.
Tell your bro to find a good surgeon if it bothers him. That's what I did. No regrets so far, still some scar tissue but that should improve with time. Good luck to your friend, gyne is a bitch.

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had two gyno flares where my nips hurt real bad and get a small hard bump under the nip but letro and nolva take care of it.

If he still has boobs and his hormones are all back to normal then I think surgery is the only option.

Getting extremely lean can help somewhat too...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had very good luck with letro. I had chronic gyno for years. My nips were very sore & had some good size lumps too. It was at a point that just lying on my stomach was very painful. I took 2.5mg letro/day until the lumps were minimal & had no soreness at all. It may work for him or may not................

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had very good luck with letro. I had chronic gyno for years. My nips were very sore & had some good size lumps too. It was at a point that just lying on my stomach was very painful. I took 2.5mg letro/day until the lumps were minimal & had no soreness at all. It may work for him or may not................

This ^^^^^^^

Vette

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely try everything before surgery. But he shouldn't be too hopeful of the gyno has been around for a while.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Remember taking nolva and letro or nolva and arimidex lowers levels of the AI respectively.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I was him I wouldn't run an aas cycle but instead run a letro and prami cycle to try and knock the shit out of the gyno. Why take the chance of making it worse and creating bigger problems. He obviously didn't know what he was doing while on his other cycles so IMHO he has no place in the aas world until he knows what and how to run proper cycles without someone holding his hand. Just my .2

Trust me I totally agree hes driving me insane but hes a good friend of mine and I want to help him out. But I do agree that he should have been more knowledged in the past, cause look at the mess he is in.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ok i spoke to him today and relayed some information and this is what he said. I mentioned letro to him and he said that he had ran letro for 2 months at 2.5mg and tapered down for 15-20 days then started nolva. Thats why he went to the doc when the letro would not cut it. Im not sure of the whole story but i know doc had him on nolva around 5-6months with some help lump was almost gone but his nips still pointed to the sides, so doc said only help would be surgery. He told me he had been running forma stanzol with the nolva the past 5 weeks and has helped alot. I think hes burnt out on running AI's for the past 8-9 months. Hes set in his mind that surgery is the only fix and he wants to run a cycle so i dont know what else to say to him. I could try and get some pics of his "problem", "no homo" but i doubt its going to happen. I didnt know he had been on Serms, sarms, pde5 inhibitors, Ai's for the past 8 months or so.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely try everything before surgery. But he shouldn't be too hopeful of the gyno has been around for a while.

Im going to try and see if he will send me some pics and ill post them up but he was flippin out saying people would recognize him

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well its a no go on any photos but im awaiting anyone elses views or wisdom on the matter to relate to him.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he needs to speak with a plastic surgeon. If he runs a cycle, I'm willing to bet those lumps are gonna go nuts. I would tell him to solve the problem and then worry about a cycle after a full recovery. Tell him to be fucking careful when he cycles tho haha. No1 wants surgery twice...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Azog. If the letro didn't work then surgery would be the next step.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the great advice

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was pretty fucking cool reading the feedback. Experienced guys here.(With fucked up nipples, mind you.);)

New Threads