NExt Cyle Opinions Welcomed

Reaction score
Whats going on fellas...havent really put up any posts yet so lots of you dont know my stats...to the rest of you that do know me here we go agaiiin in another month its about that time again!!!! :)

5'9
200lbs (Got up to 208 from about 191 last cycle and kept most of my weight suprisingly as well as strength)
Training for roughly 6 years religiously 5 days a week for about 3 maybe a little more
First cycle when i was 18 (yes i know...no need to comment on that i know it was stupid now)

Numerous advanced cycles under my belt...

Last cycle...
Weeks 1-16...Jelfa omnadren 250 - 750mg PW Split into EOD injections (omnas were amazing :( cant get em anymore)

Weeks 16-24...Pinnacle Sust 250 - 750mg PW EOD

Weeks 1-10...Pinnacle tren E 200 - 400mg PW Split into EOD

Weeks 1-24...Pinnacle deca 200 - 300mg PW Split into 100mg EOD (low dose for aches and pains that come with heavy lifting)

Weeks 1-4...Pinnacle dbol - 50mg ED Went back on mid cycle and end cycle smh terrible im going bald now....never again....love em but never again...

Dabbled in HGH and IGF 1 DES

Liv. 52 ED
Clinical fish oil ED
Vitamin C ED
Vitamin E ED
1/2 Tsp Baking soda and water ED

Aromasin 12.5 ED Untill Start Of PCT
Proviron 25mg ED
Caber .5mg E4D

HCG 500iu split into 2 injections PW starting week 3 and stopping upon beginning of PCT.

clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Ran out of omnas sooner since my cycle went from 16 weeks to 24 weeks (i always say im going to keep em short and end up running 6 month cycles) pinn sust...overall id say pinn was ok their orals are good tren was good...sust started out ok then became very painful...ive ran their prop a little too...couldnt put my socks and shoes on...loss of sleep bc of lumps and pains.....sooooooo im gonna look to switch it up and steer clear this cycle...

Plans for next cycle....

16 WEEKS!!!Hopefully i stick with only 16

Weeks 1-16 Test Enanthate 750mg PW 2X PW
Weeks 1-10 Tren Enanthate 400mg PW 2X PW
Weeks 1-6 Test Prop 400mg PW EOD
Weeks 1-16 Deca 300mg 2X PW (just for bone strength bc i push a lot of weight on and tend to ache a little without it)
Weeks 8-16 Anavar 50mg ED

Other Stuff - HCG...IGF 1 LR3...Proviron...Aromasin 12.5mg...Nolvas, Clomid

Calorie Intake on...shooting for 3500 to 4000 (mostly clean...i enjoy flavor and will not be hopping on stage sooooo...)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
quick response before bed:

not a fan of two 19nors but its not impossible. Im not sure of your cycle history either but the first thing I would change is running that tren for 12 weeks vs 10...that last two weeks are the best haha

dont forget the caber in the other stuff...

oh and really glad to see you steering clear of pinn!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bro not trying to get off your topic question but omnadrens are fucking awesome, people dont realize

also, how did you like pinnacle sus? they dont have a good rep but never heard of anyone using there sus and was curious

SAD

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I don't have a whole lot of positive things to say, so if you're sensitive to criticism, stop reading.

You ran a six month cycle that included deca and dbol and only gained 17 pounds? That is a travesty. Something is clearly missing from your routine.

You ran a six month cycle that finished how long ago? And you're about to run a four month cycle (if you have the discipline to cut it at 16 weeks)? Let's say you actually are recovered, would you consider running shorter cycles with less than 1.5g per week and figuring out what's missing in order for you to grow?

Is there anything we can do to help you save your HPTA?

Reaction score
quick response before bed:

not a fan of two 19nors but its not impossible. Im not sure of your cycle history either but the first thing I would change is running that tren for 12 weeks vs 10...that last two weeks are the best haha

dont forget the caber in the other stuff...

oh and really glad to see you steering clear of pinn!

i have more cycles under my belt than i should for my age...i will take that and run with it 12 weeks it is for the tren lol this will be my second time running tren i ran it for my first time last cycle and really liked it, caber, proviron, and higher test dose kept sides limited, i was a bit temperamental and would get night sweats, no crazy dreams, a couple strangely real ones here and there but not anything like ive heard....

yeah im looking to steer clear of pinn i thought they were so so but not THE BEST like said, service the best? absolutely...gear, not the best but NOT the worst, their orals are very good that i will give em....

Reaction score
bro not trying to get off your topic question but omnadrens are fucking awesome, people dont realize

also, how did you like pinnacle sus? they dont have a good rep but never heard of anyone using there sus and was curious

YESS!! omnas were by far the best test ive ever come across its a shame unc fell off bc those omnas were as good as they got! hands down....

The sust didnt size up to omnas but it wasnt terrible it did the job...it was smooth in the beginning a little pip nothing unbearable but got reall painful towards the end

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I don't have a whole lot of positive things to say, so if you're sensitive to criticism, stop reading.

You ran a six month cycle that included deca and dbol and only gained 17 pounds? That is a travesty. Something is clearly missing from your routine.

You ran a six month cycle that finished how long ago? And you're about to run a four month cycle (if you have the discipline to cut it at 16 weeks)? Let's say you actually are recovered, would you consider running shorter cycles with less than 1.5g per week and figuring out what's missing in order for you to grow?

Is there anything we can do to help you save your HPTA?

trust me im the last person to whine about ppl speaking their mind...i encourage it rather...

i ran the deca at 300mg pw...that was it and ran it for the full cycle...the dbol i ran for 4 weeks to start and about 3 months in i ran it for another 4 then the last 4 at 50mg pw 17lbs and 315 on incline for reps...455 deadlifts for reps 315 on flat for reps and 405 for reps on squats id say it did what it should have....my diet wasnt on point for the entire duration of the cycle and i spent a lot of time in clubs for the summer soooo that saying you cant have your cake and eat it too kinda came into play....

as far as being recovered i stopped in september i was planning to start back up jan 1st but of course not without the docs ok...and i post my blood work to see what the vets have to say before hopping back on....im just saying the time is soon to comee...but not without blood work....health is more important that looking like a goone....

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should run test long enough for deca to clear from body...and definitely should of gained more weight...must be the pinn

Reaction score
You should run test long enough for deca to clear from body...and definitely should of gained more weight...must be the pinn

agreed...bUt in my defense...you can do all the juice you want if your calories arent up to par....you gains wont be astonishing...my calorie intake could have been better

Reaction score
^^^i re read that and dont want you to think im tryna talk up pinn....thats the last thing im tryna do im looking to replace it...and while i was on it i fealt the gains werent to par bc my gains on the omnas were the best ive ever experienced, omnas were clean smooth and packed a hell of a punch with strength and size...pinn did not match up at all to what i hoped in the long run...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
agreed...bUt in my defense...you can do all the juice you want if your calories arent up to par....you gains wont be astonishing...my calorie intake could have been better

could of been better?? it should of been 10x better and thing would of been very different. IDK what you are eating, or how much of it, but clearly you need diet help more than GEAR advice.

get with spongy or somebody like him, tes/deca/d bol should be all you need for mass. If you want to cut a bit then to tes,tren,d bol. but for 12-16wks max....

24wks is crazy, and you said yourself you are not going to step onto a stage.... why the f you using all this gear??

I think i have a place to yell at you because i am young (28) and have ran a few cycles that i was way too young for.

Most of us know pinn is shit, but that doesnt explain for your lack of gains.

bottom line,

get real gear and real diet help. you will see you should be able to get away with half of what you were using.

Reaction score
could of been better?? it should of been 10x better and thing would of been very different. IDK what you are eating, or how much of it, but clearly you need diet help more than GEAR advice.

get with spongy or somebody like him, tes/deca/d bol should be all you need for mass. If you want to cut a bit then to tes,tren,d bol. but for 12-16wks max....

24wks is crazy, and you said yourself you are not going to step onto a stage.... why the f you using all this gear??

I think i have a place to yell at you because i am young (28) and have ran a few cycles that i was way too young for.

Most of us know pinn is shit, but that doesnt explain for your lack of gains.

bottom line,

get real gear and real diet help. you will see you should be able to get away with half of what you were using.

taken with a grain of salt will do bro...

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

My first cycle in '94 was 10 amps of omnadren. I paid $30 per amp!! They got me hooked.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good to see pain around I know him for a while smart bro with lots of experience.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pain bro I know you I also know u got the game down.What are your plans for the next cycle?nyc in the house SI hes no newb to this shit

New Threads