Scammer Pinnacle gear on Promuscle

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I see pinnacle gear has paid to be a sponsor on Promuscle and jstarks11 posted today that pinnacle gear would have a board rep on Promuscle pretty soon..... Can you guess who this is going I be?? Let's see if they were really in on it or not......

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They can't be stupid enough to resurrect him for this...

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
They can't be stupid enough to resurrect him for this...

I would bet my paycheck, we"ll see. Say what you want about PM it isn't ology and I have connections there.... I will know.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thinking zeek?

Ding Ding Ding Ding.... Tell him what he's won Johnny!

Big A started a thread saying to "welcome the new sponsor Pinnacle by clicking on their banner ...."

Vette

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If they do I'm sure it will be a different name.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh btw them dudes are asking for the clink.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek's name on PM is Nathan if I'm not mistaken, also he doesn't have any pull over there.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look closely at JStarks as well..... I believe that is the widely banned scammer that used to go by GHG316 and then there is thuis:

"ghg316 seems to have multiple personalities using bigboy26 and ghg316" He tripped the AE detector at OLM

biggerben posted this a while back on another forum: "nspaletta is also ghg316 I hear? I think he may be using the handle ghguru"

Vette

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
J Starks is a dbag. Everything would've been fine between us if he didnt tart running his cock suckera. His avi on ology was a Shame. Nice shotgun with a little bitch carrying it. My morning shit is bigger than him. Even if I drank the night before and it came out like buck shot.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unfucking believable.
I'll be glad when the Feds lock these ****s up......never thought I'd say those words.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
god I hope this place never looks like that. The ads on that board always amazed me

That's one thing that will never happen here. Hell admin won't even take $10 donations from members. That's what makes this board the great place it is. There's not a shit load of sponsors, and admin doesn't care about the $. When you have board owners only trying to pad thier pockets, posts get edited or deleted, and the board becomes a hoe stroll and all the mods become the sponsors pimps.

cougar

Reaction score
Lets do our board brothers,f**k that one.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! it's very hard to even look at that site. WTF is their admin thinking?? That fucker Zeek pokes his head up I'm all over his ass.

G

Georgia

My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My FUCKING eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!