gear websites advertised in magazines!

Reaction score
yea so i like to read up on fitness and body building magazines and I'm sure I'm not the only one that checks out all the ad's in the back of them withh all there "legal gear". But today i was looking in a specific magazine and there are advertisments in them for actuall gear sites?!?!? i has me confused so i checked the sites out and they offer real gear....First thing that came to mind is either its a scam ...or they are really stupid for advertising in a magazine in the u.s.....isn't that a no no? what do you think??:cool:

pirovoliko

Reaction score
how do you know what they are offering is "real gear"?

Reaction score
how do you know what they are offering is "real gear"?
well this is what i originally thought as well its prlly legal versions like most of them but lookin at it ..the ads in question have pic of vials or differnt types of gear and russian anadrol in the box...look just like the real thing so i checked out the site on the ad and it sure enough was the real thing..atleast they claim it is ...very expensive though when i looked at the prices not worth the time...if it was legit which im sure it has to be fake..but then again how could it be if its in a mag??

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do not buy that! Shits fake cause anyone selling stuff in a public mag is fake. It's like selling coke in the best nightclubs mag. You just can't do that. They're illegal.

Reaction score
thats what i assumed...it just doesnt make siince to me how they can put crap like that in a magazine...a very popular one at that...like if it was real how do they not get busted..its as bad as PL is with all advertising on ology

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Not sure what your background or level of knowledge is, but disregard websites and magazines for your own good.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just stick to buying the products Jay Cutler is endorsing, because they work!!! lol!=))

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
save your money bro......

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vasura means garbage in Spanish:)

Reaction score
o believe me i have no intentions of buying this stuff...i learned my lesson the first time..ill just be patient and wait for the good stuff to come around ..which i have faith that it will

G

Georgia

Probably just liquid legal test booster in a vial. Not the real thing. Would get busted so face everyone's head would spin while herm gave bjs

Reaction score
First gear I bought online I got out of MD. PMEDS legit QV stuff and they messed up and sent me double. Awesome

New Threads