Started Novo's

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I just started on Novo's last night. Anyone else use em and had good results?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know PFM has and I will be shortly.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Finishing off my first kit. Haven't been running long enough to show any results. Started @ 2iu/day then bumped to 4iu/day. Not a bit of CTS or swelling yet and no lethargy so considering bumping up again but have been advised against it.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not my first run with GH. First dose I did 2.5iu, today I did a bit more. I was advised against bumping it up as well.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not my first run either but its been a while since the last time i did it. Good luck.

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which would be best for me to try once I'm able to find a source? Rips or novo's?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rips have been proven, but also seem to cause bloat and are in short supply right now due to shipping issues. Novos SEEM to be doing well, but I have not tested them yet so I can't really speak to them 100%

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Soon as I get my hands on some I will test them like I did back in August with the Rips. Least I can do for you guys that have been so helpful to me. Did notice when my 5 kits of rips ran out I lost some water weight suggesting I was bloated. Happy New Year!

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update, starting to kick in, fingernails are growing again. have not been growing in 3 months, pain in my neck has gone way down and my pain in my left knee is non existent. Overall mood has improved. I was feeling pretty down. So far so good.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Novo's are weak do blood work and you'll see, good gh give bad sides period all gh give bloat is the purity is good all and if it's overdosed then your getting more sides.

Stay on dh long enough the sides go away at least bloat and cts has for me also numbness and lethargy has gone away.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well thought I would give an update. Lethargy has kicked in, Im debating taking T4 this go around or not. Was not sleeping well and now I want to sleep all the time. If it keeps me away from the gym ill take the T4 if I can muster without it Im not going to take it.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well thought I would give an update. Lethargy has kicked in, Im debating taking T4 this go around or not. Was not sleeping well and now I want to sleep all the time. If it keeps me away from the gym ill take the T4 if I can muster without it Im not going to take it.

are you going to test them???

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've always had a problem with soccer. It's takes good athletes off the football field...I'm starting to rethink my position after seeing your avatar, supra.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've always had a problem with soccer. It's takes good athletes off the football field...I'm starting to rethink my position after seeing your avatar, supra.

Hahah thanks

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm starting Novos as well. I'm takin a short break from Rips to compare the 2. I have 5 vials to blow through and should be able to give my opinion once I'm through these 5. Vial 1 goin down starting tomorrow and throughout next few days. !SHRUGS!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm starting Novos as well. I'm takin a short break from Rips to compare the 2. I have 5 vials to blow through and should be able to give my opinion once I'm through these 5. Vial 1 goin down starting tomorrow and throughout next few days. !SHRUGS!

I wish one of you would do blood work on the Novo's!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Keep us updated on this please....

Respect,
Vette

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like your iphone Vett:)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be doing blood work when I get them. Would be open to one of you fellas doing some as well.