meditation

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
anybody meditate? why and what type? results? i am thinking about it to help with blood pressure already doing most of the other things.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I perform a variation of meditation called stewing, PFM is always stewing over something. Now quit being gay with this meditating for gawds sake.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I perform a variation of meditation called stewing, PFM is always stewing over something. Now quit being gay with this meditating for gawds sake.
i don't think stewing will help=)) that's how i got thos way,,, more or less

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I tend to like to marinate over something. Marination.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Feeling better already.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've tried it but never felt like I reaped any benefits. Those around me with experience then would say "profound" things like "You're not supposed to approach meditation with a goal-seeking attitude". And I of course then would respond with trite quips like "Well why the hell would I do it then?" :) Vicious cycle would ensue and instead of meditating I'd be off to the gym which I still find to be very therapeutic.

Gymeditation, FTW.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Penitration .... that's the key..... cleaning out the old pipes..... pounding the pink rose..... laying pipe, serving up the love salami.... passing out the love kilbassa .... plowing the fertile fold..... sliping the one eyed viper in to the love tunnel.... tickling the man in the boat... poking the bearded clam.....

Penitration...... yea.... that's the stress reliever.

Respect,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
amazon has it in kindle, will probably pick it up tommorrow. thanks

PFM has been known to nail a few Amazons, kindle them afterwards.............not so much.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Penitration .... that's the key..... cleaning out the old pipes..... pounding the pink rose..... laying pipe, serving up the love salami.... passing out the love kilbassa .... plowing the fertile fold..... sliping the one eyed viper in to the love tunnel.... tickling the man in the boat... poking the bearded clam.....

Penitration...... yea.... that's the stress reliever.

Respect,
Vette

Bearded (or un-bearded) axe wound :)

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok even though meditation "sounds" gay I just started to try it a few months ago for anxiety. There are apps on iphone that I use. It does work but you have to be persistent with it. Your mind will wander but you just have to refocus and keep doing the breathing exercises. I wish I didn't have anxiety but I do and this has been helping to a certain extent. Give it a shot!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you may all kiss my calm ass lol. i know it's possible to control your blood pressure by relaxation, i don't want to go on meds for it nor do i want her to yank my trt away

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you may all kiss my calm ass lol. i know it's possible to control your blood pressure by relaxation, i don't want to go on meds for it nor do i want her to yank my trt away

Yank your trt??? WTF???? You should have said this was serious..... okay, yes, I actually did use meditation once upon a time. This is a great place to start if you are interested: Click Here

The mind is without a doubt more powerful than any other tool at your disposal. Nothing in this world is more powerful than the human mind focused like a laser.

And for you nay-sayers: Click Here

Letting go with gratitude,
Vettemmmmmmmmmmmmm

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yank your trt??? WTF???? You should have said this was serious..... okay, yes, I actually did use meditation once upon a time. This is a great place to start if you are interested: Click Here

The mind is without a doubt more powerful than any other tool at your disposal. Nothing in this world is more powerful than the human mind focused like a laser.

And for you nay-sayers: Click Here

Letting go with gratitude,
Vettemmmmmmmmmmmmm
no worries vet

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Def no disrespect to meditators. My objection was with the bloody pretentiousness with which they seem to approach the deed (and am certain not all are this way, t'was just my exposure to it). If it works for you, do it. No honor lost in my eyes.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I meditate somewhat, I don't get down on the floor in those positions though. It helps relieve stress, helps keep you from feeling run down too.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
542514_435176659828484_553162651_n_zps9288e116-1_zps1b53da3a-1_zpsb3a9a5c3.jpg

New Threads