Leaning out on HCG

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice while they are taking HCG on cycle that they begin to really lean out ? for instance 750iu a week

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of this bro.

It boosts your natural T production, which in-turn helps increase fat loss, so through the chain of events it makes sense but I don't think you should be noticing more than what you get while you are on cycle.

I usually have a few things going at once which are supposed to help increase fat loss, i.e. right now: good diet, GH, cardio & been drinking lots of green tea :)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As instructed by my TRT Counselor I ran a HCG/Clo cycle to lower my RBC's and "keep things going". I dropped weight and size but was lean and hard as ever with great sharpness. As far as any leaning benefit while ON cycle/blast, no I cannot concur.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as any leaning benefit while ON cycle/blast, no I cannot concur.

I went from over 20% BF to 11.9% while ON cycle/blast... if thats not leaning out I'm not sure what is. Almost no cardio was involved.

One of the benefits of going on HRT for many men is the fact that higher test levels support increased fat loss, energy, libido etc... this is not news to me.

Am I misunderstanding the comment brother?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went from over 20% BF to 11.9% while ON cycle/blast... if thats not leaning out I'm not sure what is. Almost no cardio was involved.

One of the benefits of going on HRT for many men is the fact that higher test levels support increased fat loss, energy, libido etc... this is not news to me.

Am I misunderstanding the comment brother?

I believe PFM meant that he cannot comment on the effect of HCG on fat loss during a cycle/blast.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say lately in the past few weeks while running HCG I have been burning alot more fat and leaning out. Ecspecially in my abdomen region. And im not doing any cardio. My shirts dont seem as tight but I feel alot better and look alot better with my shirt off

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am thinking about starting some hcg. I have read that it increases gyno, Do you need to take any extra AI?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of this before..... interesting.

If it's happening to you, it's happening to some one else too.... might be one of those circumstances where science doesn't back it up but bro science holds true for some..... this would be great news for some of the younger PCT guys.

Respect,
Vette

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Never mind I was thinking a bit off on this one.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never mind I was thinking a bit off on this one.

I started out with 250iu x2 a week and wasnt seeing much response from my boys so I increased 250iu x3 a week spaced between test injections and have began to really lean out.

staxs

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am thinking about starting some hcg. I have read that it increases gyno, Do you need to take any extra AI?

It can increase aromatization of Test. Increasing Oestrogen in the male body but thats what stimulates your testes in a short hand answer. I would adjust AI accordingly because there will be more aroma going on.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It can increase aromatization of Test. Increasing Oestrogen in the male body but thats what stimulates your testes in a short hand answer. I would adjust AI accordingly because there will be more aroma going on.

Right on thanks man.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use 1200ui per week 600 ui x2 never seen leaning effects that usually comes from diet and cardio!

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this effect in my limited experience, nor have I heard of any scientific reason why this would happen, except that it could raise your test levels and that could cause your body to burn more fat while holding muscle.

On the other hand, the body is an extremely complex system and no one really knows exactly how it all works, so who's to say that it isn't having this effect on you.

But, I would have to say that it's probably more a result of your test levels and diet/exercise regiment.

New Threads