Converting Research Chem Powders To Liquid

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get all my chems from MP and use caps for my research, but would like to know the conversions or recipes for research chems.

I see alot use PEG or Glyceral and Everclear. Is there an alternate way without the alcohol that allows for liquid, but just less shelf life? Or a uniform method for most chems of the same mg/ml?

Thanks all.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm good questions there rb! Ive wondered the same as ive been told everclear or vodka,

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing that I would see as a problem would be the fillers used in the caps. You would have to measure the powder from one of them to figure it out how much to mix it

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about converting the contents of caps into liquid, the problem is the filler. All the ones I have checked from MP use baking soda. The active ingredient a minuscule amount compared to the filler. If the active ingredient is insoluble in water you could dissolve the contents of a bunch of caps in water and filter the out the desired compound as a solid, but the math won't make sense. If you wanted to recover 1/8 gm from .25 mg caps you would have to dissolve 500 of them.

If you have the raws there are several good recipes.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not from caps, powder with no filler.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
easy peasy weigh out your powder and make a suspension with Ora plus and Ora sweet

Reaction score
I cant get grain alc., or everclear, only Bacardi 151, ive used peg 300 in place of alcohol. You use peg. In var. And mesterlone

Reaction score
There is a much easier and much better option that the ORA products which are ok and all the typical stuff used.

I hate to even post about this and can't believe that all companies don't use the method I do for all liquid orals, and research chems, it literally takes about 3-5 minutes to make 340ml. It taste great and suspends perfectly. Actually the product is intended for simple suspensions.

I'd love to spill it but its a secret I have to hold on for now.
But doing research chems or any oral, you can simply fill a beaker with 100ml peg300 mark that line, don't just use the pre marked lines on a beaker. That's not accurate, liquids all have a different weight etc, pour the peg out, add 10ml Bacardi 151 or everclear is the better choice, then add you raw, keep in mind you are making 100ml.

Next you add peg back in until it reaches the 100ml line you marked off.

Now you can bake this in a preheated oven at 250 F for 20 minutes or can do it on the stove top.

Most things come out perfectly clear, work very well and are dosed accurately, a lot more than caps.

But this will taste like gas/piss/and a hint of ass. It will make your tongue numb. Lol but we are men right? But with the ORA products, I believe the ORA seet will mask tast up to 50% dilution. This means you add ORA Sweet instead of the peg 300,

Some use the methods you mentioned and so e actualky aren't bad but I can guarantee my liquid orals, research chems are by far the best you've ever had and I just can't get over the fact that no one has figured this out. I shared with one other person only and have two labs trying to get my info but I'm holding out for now, sorry fellas.

If you really want some specific recipes other than how Ii listed above I can pull some for you with the ingredients you listed.

Reaction score
When you say MP do you mean mpresearchsupply? Cause I keep seeing people say MP?

Reaction score
So the site that's currently up on mpresearchsupply.com is possibly a scam?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Bacardi 151, is that why my tadalafil tastes like moonshine? ****in nasty

New Threads