NY Pro 2013

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the line up of the competition of the ny pro is looking solid, but my boy Victor martinez is making a come back. HE WILL WIN! this is just a reminder to the vic haters. even ronnie said he will b a mr o, i still believe he is the only one that can give phil a fight

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's three thick mother humpers right there.

Respect,
Vette

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cant forget MAMDOUH “BIG RAMY” ELSSBIAY. Kids a beast

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always liked vic's look. I think his best days are behind him, though.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I agree but I'm hoping he can keep his nose clean. Fkin guy is always gettin into trouble. Even a couple of pros said he needs to treat this as a business and cut off all the tag alongs that r always hanging alongside him.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dude Ramy made everyone look like a damn kid. Gonna love seeing him next to jay, kai, and phil.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Victor is coming of a arm broken in 3 places. I hope he can win it and get some redemption

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ramy looks good. So does Antoine Vaillant. He's gonna be someone to watch in the next few years.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

U are right Ben , yesterday I saw vic picture and video of the contest and he looks really different, I'm really pissed that he lost, I really like him ALOT, the jail time fked him up, he lost so much muscle and I don't know or think he will be able to recover . Shit man I remember in 2007 he was fightin jay cutler for the mr o and look at him now, makes me sick to my stomach! In his video with Shawn ray after the contest he looked very very down, deep down I think he knows he might not crack the top 5 in the mr o, he needs to get back to Chad nichollas or get with George . He needs to dig in deep block all the Fkin slugs around him and get back to work. He looked to damn skinny .

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I been following Dennis James and he's been posting pics of Big Rami and he's a monster with a small waist! They are saying that he's only been training for 3 years.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I been following Dennis James and he's been posting pics of Big Rami and he's a monster with a small waist! They are saying that he's only been training for 3 years.

i find that very hard to believe that it only took 3 yrs to become that beast./:)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ramy looks good. So does Antoine Vaillant. He's gonna be someone to watch in the next few years.

Antoine is my absolute favorite personality on the BB circuit at present. He'll be a Mr. O someday if he keeps progressing the way he has.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Link with overall results and comp pics.

Bloody hell...Elssbiay is INSANELY HUGE.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U are right Ben , yesterday I saw vic picture and video of the contest and he looks really different, I'm really pissed that he lost, I really like him ALOT, the jail time fked him up, he lost so much muscle and I don't know or think he will be able to recover . Shit man I remember in 2007 he was fightin jay cutler for the mr o and look at him now, makes me sick to my stomach! In his video with Shawn ray after the contest he looked very very down, deep down I think he knows he might not crack the top 5 in the mr o, he needs to get back to Chad nichollas or get with George . He needs to dig in deep block all the Fkin slugs around him and get back to work. He looked to damn skinny .

In 2007 he didn't have as many injuries or spend jail time. He's only been out for a little less than a year I think. Give him time. Also I think he was with Aceto during the 07 olympia, I may be wrong but I know for a fact he was with Aceto when he won his pro card and looked amazing so i would say stick with aceto. I think Vic was in the best condition ever, he just looked small next to someone who is 5'10 and 290.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Media BS wordplay. He's only been training with a Pro Coach for 3 years.