ManPower's ECA Stack

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have several packets of MP's ECA stack, and was hoping some for advice regarding dosing protocol.
How many caps do you guys take? If more than 1, do you split the dose, or slam them all at once?
When do you take them?
Empty stomach, or with a meal?
How long do you take them for? (2weeks, 4weeks, etc.)
Should I avoid coffee, tea and other caffeine?
Any other tips/advice?

Thanks bros!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
on a stimulant cycle u should try to avoid more stimulants.
if already on ECA avoid other stimulants that lead or cause hypertension. the doses really go as to your own tolerance to the stimulants(caffeine/ephedrine)

written from my cell, pardon for errors

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give to your experimental laboratory kitten 3 x per day every four hours. Start with once per day for a few days, then twice per day for a few days ending at 3 per day. Run this for a long ass time. Its not like clen where you have to stop or take ketowhateveritscalled. Do not drink coffee or use other stims. Take it with a meal, because frankly you're skinny and should be eating. Actually wtf why you running ECA?

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed with POB, that's how I've taken it. I only stay on 3 doses / day while trying to cut weight, other than that just use it pre-workout.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give to your experimental laboratory kitten 3 x per day every four hours. Start with once per day for a few days, then twice per day for a few days ending at 3 per day. Run this for a long ass time. Its not like clen where you have to stop or take ketowhateveritscalled. Do not drink coffee or use other stims. Take it with a meal, because frankly you're skinny and should be eating. Actually wtf why you running ECA?

Good post. I am eating shitloads and growing fast. Im 200lbs as of today. Been here before, maybe thats how I gained 15lbs in 6 weeks during PCT.
Anyway, I will be using it for July 4th. My friends mom saw me shirtless other day and says, "he is on steroids. No human can look like that without steroids." She happens to right this time, but the idiotic nature of her comments makes me want to look like a complete freak when I hit up their BBQ on the 4th.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if u wana reach freak status get on dbol for the bbq. :D

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if u wana reach freak status get on dbol for the bbq. :D

I wanna look nasty and dry as fuck. Gonna be on cycle at the time. Primo, test and mast. Gonna slam some var while cutting the few weeks before. That or some low dose winny hoping for that disgusting grainy dry look.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mast and winny will have you looking like chiseled rock

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ will give that grainy look as well.

New Threads