Anyone use Fat Gripz?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get a set of straps man. 7,8 bux. call it a day.

those look alright, but for 40 bux..... you must be on some good shit to drop that money on something as simple as that.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I've had them since they came out. Never tried the extremes, but IMHO the originals are fucking amazing. Way overpriced, but they work incredibly well and don't squish at all. You're forearms will love you forever, but be careful when you jack off after using fat gripz. It's likely you will rip your schmeckle clean off your body.

I also love Versa Gripps Pro model for certain lifts. Really help isolate the larger muscle groups from the smaller.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I've had them since they came out. Never tried the extremes, but IMHO the originals are fucking amazing. Way overpriced, but they work incredibly well and don't squish at all. You're forearms will love you forever, but be careful when you jack off after using fat gripz. It's likely you will rip your schmeckle clean off your body.

I also love Versa Gripps Pro model for certain lifts. Really help isolate the larger muscle groups from the smaller.

This post explains everything.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Gk has used fat gripz b4, he grabs pfm's "fat grip" all the time.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Loos, I would stand over you and piss in your face, but that would only give you an erection.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am going to take you out to a nice steak dinner, and never call you again afterwards. you slut.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive never used the grips but ive used an actual fat bar. It definitely helps with grip strength. After benching or pulling with a fat bar and you grab a regular bar it will be noticeable. Ive heard the grips do work well though.

Reaction score
I used them, I think it's time to bring them back.

Post exercises you used them on.

I mainly did it for my warm up sets for deadlifting and curls.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen alot of new stuff on them, and seem to feel pretty good pump wise/takes pressure off the wrist. But, no way in hell am I going to spend 40-50 bucks for a piece of a cut off pool noodle with cutlers name on it. I just wrap my gym towel around the grip of the dumb bell's and works. TRy it!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use them for benching close and wide. I have had people try them and order a set the next day.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lmfao :)) =))

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use them and love them. They absolutely murder your fore arms and also help with grip strength. I love using them when doing dips, chins, pull ups curls etc

New Threads