Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 5 IUs ED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Simple survey question based upon your own experience. Whats the minimum GH dose (IUs) you'd run for fat loss?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive been on gh for about 2 months now.I cant really go past 2 iu.Any more then that i sleep to much and my hands go very numb

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use 2iu of rips myself. Helps with fat loss/ maintenance depending on how much crap you eat of course.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I am organizing a big "group buy" of rips and hyges from HK over on my home board. I am on hyges now, but very anxious to try the rips.

im new to gh but from what i can tell their pretty strong

SAD

Reaction score
2.5iu hyges ED. I'll be switching to 2iu Serostims ED pretty soon, hopefully. That should be at least equivalent to 4iu hyges, if not more, based on the reports I'm hearing about the efficacy of the Seros. Hopefully will see a improvement in fat loss.

Reaction score
2.5iu hyges ED. I'll be switching to 2iu Serostims ED pretty soon, hopefully. That should be at least equivalent to 4iu hyges, if not more, based on the reports I'm hearing about the efficacy of the Seros. Hopefully will see a improvement in fat loss.

I have 2 friends from Cali who are running Sero's both have said that the sides are crippling above 3iu/day. My one friend said he almost checked into a hospital because he tried starting at 5iu/ED.

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am doing 1.5 iu per day of Tev-Tropin. Been on this for 5 months now. Its hard to tell if its helping for weight loss.

I will know more when I go to doc to get my body fat % checked next month.

SAD

Reaction score
I have 2 friends from Cali who are running Sero's both have said that the sides are crippling above 3iu/day. My one friend said he almost checked into a hospital because he tried starting at 5iu/ED.

I've heard the same so I'll stay at 2iu, lol. Although I've run super-high doses before so I know what it's like to be borderline comatose all day and have completely numb fingertips ALL THE TIME and a splitting headache from the insane water retention. Not recommended.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Humatrope, Rips & Kefei all are intolerable (for me) above 2.5 iu's. I am running K's at 2.25 right now the midnight numbness is excruciating.

Seros are weaker, but both Huma & Seros are "drier" with the same "fat loss" returns of the Chinese Rip's & Kefei's.

Multiple injections (I shoot for 3/day) produce the most results over single dose/day.

1-2 iu's/day is all a guy needs.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can tell a difference between 2iu and 3iu regarding fat lose. With that said the question is; what in the min for fat lose. IMO, 2iu.

I like 3iu as my day to day dose. Personally, 4 is a little better; anything over that is the point of diminishing return for me. The sides over 4 become noticeable. This is the point where my quality of sleep/rest drop off and the water retention becomes obvious.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got great fat burning results last summer on
Hygetropins at 2ius. I'm going to say it depends on
The brand as well. I've been on rips at 2 iu's
Since last fall, and even at 2ius I see some water
Retention. I'm switching to hygetropins next week
At 2 iu's and ill see if the results are any different.
But I think more than 2ius for fat loss and you
Defeat your purpose from water retention.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got great fat burning results last summer on
Hygetropins at 2ius. I'm going to say it depends on
The brand as well. I've been on rips at 2 iu's
Since last fall, and even at 2ius I see some water
Retention. I'm switching to hygetropins next week
At 2 iu's and ill see if the results are any different.
But I think more than 2ius for fat loss and you
Defeat your purpose from water retention.

Great post - there's def a balance that needs to be maintained if your purpose in running GH is fat loss.

Reaction score
I'm confused as to how less than 2iu could be considered effective for ANYTHING.

Our bodies produce .5-1.5iu/day endogenously. Are we assuming that a small dose of 1-1.5iu/day is going to leave endogenous production uninterrupted? Therefore yielding 2-3iu total?

I've always assumed that a exogenous GH application would shut down endogenous production. But we all know what they say about assumptions... so, someone enlighten me.

SAD

Reaction score
I'm confused as to how less than 2iu could be considered effective for ANYTHING.

Our bodies produce .5-1.5iu/day endogenously. Are we assuming that a small dose of 1-1.5iu/day is going to leave endogenous production uninterrupted? Therefore yielding 2-3iu total?

I've always assumed that a exogenous GH application would shut down endogenous production. But we all know what they say about assumptions... so, someone enlighten me.

Shut it down? No, not really. It will have a small effect on the total secreted each day because it will completely wipe out a natural pulse or two, but you'll still have a solid 5-6 natural pulses per day even while on GH, assuming that you're not pinning 5+ times per day. It would effect your total production the most if you took it pre-bed because it will interrupt your largest natural pulse, but even then you'll have a greater total per day.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GH decline begins in early teens and only levels-off in the 40-50 year age range. The production of .5 to 1.5 IU per day holds true for most in their 20s, not so for those in their 30s or older.

decline-chart.png

exoGH doesn't "shut down" the pituitary in the sense that exoG test shuts down natty test production. You might say it makes the pituitary "lazy" in that natty pulses are lessened, but not shut down. Given this, even an aging athlete could capitalize on the 2-4 hour lag time between when exoG HGH is introduced and the natty pulse which occurs at night (within the first 2 hours of REM sleep) by essentially "extending" that natty pulse with the exoG HGH. This is the thought process behind many who subscribe to the "GH before bed" school of thought.

By this logic, even a small dose of exoG GH (< 1 IU) could have incremental benefit.

Cheers!

- Savage

New Threads