Acne or bumps on scalp

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats up bros last couple months my scalp has broken out really bad I cant tell if its acne or what? My chick tried cleaning it with vinegar and some would bleed. Some days its really irritated and seems to be spreading. Ive tried different shampoos nizoral and other dandruff shampoos. I dont get acne anywhere but top of my head is pretty bad now. Any one of you experienced this before?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been getting this a little over the last few months... a few of them are really bad (I think those ones are in grown hairs)

My scalp was bothering me and it was over 120 degrees out here so i just shaved my head and that has helped a little bit but they still come and go.

I get some of those acne pads that remove oil and have Benzoyl peroxide on them or the other topical medication and keep a jar both in my office and at home so I can give a good wipe down a couple times a day... once they clear up they should go away. There is also this antiseptic wash that doctors recommend for the killing of bacteria so these dont spread... in a green bottle and the liquid is reddish I will find the name and post it (you can get it OTC)

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool thx andro and grizz im gonna go get some today this shit is irritating

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always get what I think is ingrown hairs in the neck line sometimes above the ears, but never all over. You know man, if you already tried treating with nizoral and other dandruff shampoos, and nothings working, you may want to got to a dermatologist just make sure you don't have a mild form of seborrheic dermatitis......

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya if this doesn't work I will trying to avoid the doc but I might have too

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Whats up bros last couple months my scalp has broken out really bad I cant tell if its acne or what? My chick tried cleaning it with vinegar and some would bleed. Some days its really irritated and seems to be spreading. Ive tried different shampoos nizoral and other dandruff shampoos. I dont get acne anywhere but top of my head is pretty bad now. Any one of you experienced this before?

I might but we could be talking about two different things.

I get pimples on the top of my head worse than anyplace else. I get strays on my back and shoulders while using Tren and on the top of my head. I tan and stay away from moisturizing soaps to help dry out my skin. I figured the top of my head was a little worse because of not being able to tan and using regular shampoo, nothing really to dry that area.

It's really never bothered me that much though. I just don't rake a comb across the top of my head. LOL

HDH

Reaction score
this happened to me about 6 months ago real big bumps lots of pain and ozing. went to the dr's office he gave me antibiotics and did blood work to check for diabeties and hormone inbalance all came back ok. the antibotics did there job and got a few more but they went away and wern't as painful. the only thing i can think of was i was eating too many pistachios idk all good now i still wash my melon with anti acne soap. good luck bro (sorry for the spelling)

Reaction score
heard saliva is good for those kind of acne bumps is that true ??