Scared to pin my home brew

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So a couple of weeks ago I got the bright idea of trying out a new recipe for my current cycle. I'm currently running a gram of test and wanted to brew my test E at 333mg/ml so I could only pin 3ml a week. I used dtones recipe for this which was

10g powder
20% bb (6ml i believe)
3% ba (.9ml)

It suspended and held just to make 30 ml of beautiful gear. A couple of days later I pinned 1ml into each quad and the next day started the worst pain I've ever felt from an injection! I could hardly walk for over a week and had to tell everyone I had a pulled muscle. It literally took 8 days for this pain to subside and I'm not really sure where I ****ed up. I'm half tempted to try it one more time in the glute to see if it was a one time thing but I'm scared shittless after the last pin. Any suggestions or comments??

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
So a couple of weeks ago I got the bright idea of trying out a new recipe for my current cycle. I'm currently running a gram of test and wanted to brew my test E at 333mg/ml so I could only pin 3ml a week. I used dtones recipe for this which was

10g powder
20% bb (6ml i believe)
3% ba (.9ml)

It suspended and held just to make 30 ml of beautiful gear. A couple of days later I pinned 1ml into each quad and the next day started the worst pain I've ever felt from an injection! I could hardly walk for over a week and had to tell everyone I had a pulled muscle. It literally took 8 days for this pain to subside and I'm not really sure where I ****ed up. I'm half tempted to try it one more time in the glute to see if it was a one time thing but I'm scared shittless after the last pin. Any suggestions or comments??

Well this is what happens when you don't know what your doing bro!

Test E needs NO BB

3% BA is high bro

Pharm Grade Test uses .9% BA you used 3%

BA around 1% to 1.5% is best IMO

You have a high concentration and high BA, BA will cause pain but at 3% it shouldn't be that bad maybe you made a mistake and added more.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

Test E needs NO BB

3% BA is high bro

You have a high concentration and high BA, BA will cause pain but at 3% it shouldn't be that bad maybe you made a mistake and added more.

Test e at doesn't need BB but does this mean you shouldn't use it? Or simply that it's not needed?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Test e at doesn't need BB but does this mean you shouldn't use it? Or simply that it's not needed?

Some still use it others don't it's just not needed but you can, It will not cause pain in fact it's used to avoid pain in the injection site.

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Test E needs NO BB

3% BA is high bro

So you're saying you can brew it with just 1.5% BA and GSO with the powder? I knew I came to the right place with this.

Reactions: 502

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've shot stuff with a high BA concentrate and it feels more like it burns going in. This pain was more of an ache starting the next day like The gear crashed in my muscle. I've been going over the brew in my head and I'm 100% sure I didn't add anything extra of anything.

Any suggestions of what I should do with the gear? As in try it again, trash it, or maybe trying to add another 10ml of oil and making it 250mg/ml?

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Some still use it others don't it's just not needed but you can, It will not cause pain in fact it's used to avoid pain in the injection site.

Got it. I know test e has pretty good solubility but still see many ppl adding BB to it. Thanks for the tip

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Not a brewer here so I'm asking a question.

Would it be possible to brew another 10g of powder without the ba and bb, mix the two brews together and cut the original ba/bb content in half for 60ml?

HDH

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Not a brewer here so I'm asking a question.

Would it be possible to brew another 10g of powder without the ba and bb, mix the two brews together and cut the original ba/bb content in half for 60ml?

HDH

Yes, this would be just like added more GSO to cut it but instead you keep your dosage, if it's a compound that needs BB then add that in also.

I actually think this is a smart idea.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whoever posted this original recipe should be executed.....There is no reason to add BB (a solvent) to a recipe when its not needed. I dont know about u guys but I would rather keep my solvent intake at a min. if possible. Too many phoney recipes flying around the net, I am certain many get ill or sick by believing what is posted on the internet.....

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread. Just curious how much could you possibly save by brewing Test yourself? ...at the end of the day Test E/C is freakin cheap and you don't have to worry about getting popped for importing powder or facing distribution charges if LE kicks in the door.

This thread kinda sums up the quality control aspect of home brewing. I say fukk it leave it to the experts.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread. Just curious how much could you possibly save by brewing Test yourself? ...at the end of the day Test E/C is freakin cheap and you don't have to worry about getting popped for importing powder or facing distribution charges if LE kicks in the door.

This thread kinda sums up the quality control aspect of home brewing. I say fukk it leave it to the experts.

Are we able to answer that question or would it violate a rule?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If only we could get a couple of experts to weigh in on this thread . . .

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its a rather simple answer...of course you could save money if you get powder and brew yourself...

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Its a rather simple answer...of course you could save money if you get powder and brew yourself...

I think you misunderstood me brother. I know I could save a butt load of moolah and am planning to brew soon but I was asking if I could give specifics to answer the question for Grind. I'm not sure what the rules are about price talk here.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
no price talk!

Got it. Won't say anything besides agreeing with you: you do save money by doing it yourself but you better trust yourself with sterile practices and familiarize yourself with the process should you head down that route.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got it. Won't say anything besides agreeing with you: you do save money by doing it yourself but you better trust yourself with sterile practices and familiarize yourself with the process should you head down that route.
Agreed..unless you know how to brew from a legit brewer and ALL of his practices, Id leave it to the experts... not just some post with a recipe...

Last edited:

New Threads