Pinnacle Labs

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think people don't like hearing how Pinn is the best when it's not. Also their prices are bordering outrageous.

It's a source, they ship quick but it ends there.

Peronally, I don't like their tactics. They pay too many people to say their the best.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinn's rep has been damaged in this community and I'll just leave it at that. Plus, many believe they operated in a far too open nature to ultimately be safe.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Pinnacle is complete underdosed garbage. You were all manipulated to think things like they had new or better raw materials and such. This was never the case, also how to you define better raws? It was all a farce. If you order a bottle of test cyp/200mg/ml then thats what you will/should get. I never understood the better raws BS that you fell for, does that mean your 200 mg cyp becomes 300mg cyp with better raws...... Come on fellas.

Pinnacle obviously has no experience working with proper chemical blends and how the properties change at different temperatures. Clearly 80% of the people who use their gear complain about debilitating post injection pain. They are new to this and are very unsafe to deal with, steroids are illegal and a veteran source would never advertise on a board that gets 10k visitors a day.....

My advice stay as far away from pinnacle gear as possible.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pinnacle is complete underdosed garbage. You were all manipulated to think things like they had new or better raw materials and such. This was never the case, also how to you define better raws? It was all a farce. If you order a bottle of test cyp/200mg/ml then thats what you will/should get. I never understood the better raws BS that you fell for, does that mean your 200 mg cyp becomes 300mg cyp with better raws...... Come on fellas.

Pinnacle obviously has no experience working with proper chemical blends and how the properties change at different temperatures. Clearly 80% of the people who use their gear complain about debilitating post injection pain. They are new to this and are very unsafe to deal with, steroids are illegal and a veteran source would never advertise on a board that gets 10k visitors a day.....

I'm glad I was only one purchase in! It's funny you read up on something weigh the pos. opinions and figure your good...not so much it sounds. Oh well...

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Well hell. You stole the words right out of my mouth.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The "glorious best of the best" MAO raws they use are fucking garbage. The tren that's a darker color isn't darker because of the "amazing raws" they use like the crackhead thief said, it's from over heating. You're telling me the "biggest and best" lab out there can't even heat thier shit right? Plus, all this security they say they have to keep LE off em.... It's the fucking Internet and the government. LE can get whatever info they want whenever they want to get it. I guarauntee pinn will get shut down. Maybe not next week, or not even in the next 6 months, but they will go down. Z just went down a few months ago, he was all over ology. You don't think LE is watching that board and waiting for the next big lab to pop up? Well guess who popped up and is all the craze and in every fucking thread there is. Shit I could make an account, make 50 bs posts and PM someone and they would gladly give me pinn's info. Fuck pinnacle. Fuck jstarkes. Fuck zeek. Fuck StoneCold and his gay ass board ology. There, my rants done.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The "glorious best of the best" MAO raws they use are fucking garbage. The tren that's a darker color isn't darker because of the "amazing raws" they use like the crackhead thief said, it's from over heating. You're telling me the "biggest and best" lab out there can't even heat thier shit right? Plus, all this security they say they have to keep LE off em.... It's the fucking Internet and the government. LE can get whatever info they want whenever they want to get it. I guarauntee pinn will get shut down. Maybe not next week, or not even in the next 6 months, but they will go down. Z just went down a few months ago, he was all over ology. You don't think LE is watching that board and waiting for the next big lab to pop up? Well guess who popped up and is all the craze and in every fucking thread there is. Shit I could make an account, make 50 bs posts and PM someone and they would gladly give me pinn's info. Fuck pinnacle. Fuck jstarkes. Fuck zeek. Fuck StoneCold and his gay ass board ology. There, my rants done.
I think it's funny that they say mao raws are the best. Easiest to get your hands on doesn't mean the best.

All they do is a melt test. Try doing recrystallization and see how much hormone you actually have left.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao colt:)) :))

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it's funny that they say mao raws are the best. Easiest to get your hands on doesn't mean the best.

All they do is a melt test. Try doing recrystallization and see how much hormone you actually have left.

I'd be more interested in whats left behind...

Reaction score
I love this place for being unbiased and open to free speech. Pinnacle overrated and overpriced.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

I have only heard that term by one source out of all that I know only one has ever used that term (He's smart) the rest melt.

Now here is my take on raws, if you have to test it you shouldn't be buying it as with the good sources there is no need for testing raws the raws are good and if your in a position you feel you need to test raws because they are in question then your source is in question and should be replaced.

Most people have no clue how to find the good raws and guess what with the exception of 2 to 3 people none are on any board but sure as shit you can Google them, They are right in front of everyone but not on the boards but people tend to only trust within the boards!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have only heard that term by one source out of all that I know only one has ever used that term (He's smart) the rest melt.

Now here is my take on raws, if you have to test it you shouldn't be buying it as with the good sources there is no need for testing raws the raws are good and if your in a position you feel you need to test raws because they are in question then your source is in question and should be replaced.

Most people have no clue how to find the good raws and guess what with the exception of 2 to 3 people none are on any board but sure as shit you can Google them, They are right in front of everyone but not on the boards but people tend to only trust within the boards!
IMO most raws sources that are on boards are for home brewers not sources.

I don't care to track down the best raws. I let the best sources out there do that for me.