President signs STOCK act reversal

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amidst the chaos and distractions of the Boston incident and congress striking down more gun legislation the president is up to some sneaky stuff in the way of reversing key parts of a transparency act...

Side note: I wont get in to deep on the gun legislation stuff but as any of you who have purchased firearms know there is screening & background checks at every point in the purchase process no matter where I have purchased which is already legislated... so IMO spending more tax money on laws that already exist is a waste.

Anyhow... here is what our president has been up to while we are looking the other way. Kinda makes you wonder what he doesn't want us to see. What was all that talk about transparency? These laws were in place to help protect the public from the upper echelons of govt giving and receiving money from the wrong people & countries as well as profiting from insider trading.

What a fucking crock of shit!!!! Rant over

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2013/04/action-alert-stock-act-reversal-signed.html

Braw16

Reaction score
What a piece of shit its all bullshit fuck the government what the hell do they have to hide. It pisses me off because this country was founded by and for the people and now we have no say in shit. We started a war over taxation without representation and look how we are taxed now and we sit back and do nothing. This piece of shit is running us into the ground and no cares or no one is paying attention. Fuck

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amidst the chaos and distractions of the Boston incident and congress striking down more gun legislation the president is up to some sneaky stuff in the way of reversing key parts of a transparency act...

Side note: I wont get in to deep on the gun legislation stuff but as any of you who have purchased firearms know there is screening & background checks at every point in the purchase process no matter where I have purchased which is already legislated... so IMO spending more tax money on laws that already exist is a waste.

Anyhow... here is what our president has been up to while we are looking the other way. Kinda makes you wonder what he doesn't want us to see. What was all that talk about transparency? These laws were in place to help protect the public from the upper echelons of govt giving and receiving money from the wrong people & countries as well as profiting from insider trading.

What a fucking crock of shit!!!! Rant over

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2013/04/action-alert-stock-act-reversal-signed.html

how did it reach the president's desk? did it just appear on his desk? I could be wrong here, but does it not have to pass the house first? Who controls the house? I think it's safe to say that both the house and potus fucked up.

Reaction score
He is a dirty rotten SOB that is helping to destroy America! I wish the sheeple would have woken up before the last election! Makes me worried for my kids future more then mine.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too bad all those shitheads didn't get a big wiff of that ricin. Fucking assholes, every single one of them that did nothing to stop this. Like LS3 said, the house fucked this one up too.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how did it reach the president's desk? did it just appear on his desk? I could be wrong here, but does it not have to pass the house first? Who controls the house? I think it's safe to say that both the house and potus fucked up.

this administration is rife with finding ways to bypass the normal protocols. with all of his czars and bullshit laws stealing more and more power from the people. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the typical process was bypassed here... not one fucking bit.

I wont say I know it happened because I don't. If it went through the house im sure these guys were fine with going back to the days where they could trade based off of insider information... which bothers me a little but not nearly as fucking much as the cock sucker who JUST FINISHED blowing our assholes full of transparency talk and all this other bullshit which he has immediately and brazenly gone and done the opposite. He has protection from the media so they aren't writing stories in the paper every single day about how he is forcing shut downs of school kids touring the white house one day because it costs too much and the next day throwing lavish parties for celebrities and then firing up AF1 at the cost of millions of dollars to fly across the continent to play a round of golf with some pros... not to mention golfing more than any other president has.

It's just all hypocritical bullshit coming out of this fuckers mouth.

Bottom line: The one guy who has the most control over our government should be FULLY open to review of his financial transactions. Insider trading and getting the jump on market info before it happens is one thing but with the nations security in this cocky motherfuckers hands I want our watchdog groups to see EVERYTHING thats going on.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't trust any of the fucking politicians Dem or Rep. They are not out to serve our country. They all want power & to make themselves rich. Did you guys know that they are not subject to insider trading laws? They can sit on a committee that will benefit a company & buy/sell that companies stock. Then they get out of congress & go sit on a companies board do nothing & get paid for doing shit. Fuck them all!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Bottom line is the PILE OF SHIT is pulling tricks left and right and assholes are spreading the blame. The House this and Potus..........Obama could stop this...did he?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Obama's middle name is "agenda" We used to a country of intelligence, now it is a country of lazy ass people with their hands in the collective cookie jar getting what they think is free money........ Do you really think that they want to fight the hand that feeds them (literally...record number food stamps)

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bottom line is the PILE OF SHIT is pulling tricks left and right and assholes are spreading the blame. The House this and Potus..........Obama could stop this...did he?

so you are pissed because he signed something that the house passed? The house wanted this and they got it. I would say this a victory for the GOP.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so you are pissed because he signed something that the house passed? The house wanted this and they got it. I would say this a victory for the GOP.
A man with integrity would have used his veto power.

This has bipartisan support because it protects the politicians.

The joys of the 2 party system.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

If there was a man with integrity they wouldn't have tried to pass this in the first place. Because they had to do it quietly and an over-ride vote makes a shit ton of noise.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

A presidental veto does not work if the majority of the house is for whatever the president tries to veto. So they're all to blame.

New Threads