Making friends and getting big

Reaction score
Just introducing myself here. Was really into bodybuilding in my 20's - then along came Wifey with kids school and work - and here I am in late 30's nowhere near where I want to be.

Been back at it for a little while and feeling better so thought id get back on the boards a little and get to know some of the new blood.

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Post up and make friends

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB. Stats?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
good attitude brutha where are ylu at now with height/weight?

Reaction score
good attitude brutha where are ylu at now with height/weight?

I'm at 6'0. Anywhere from 190-196 lbs. I bought a squat rack with an Olympic barbell, 350lbs of weight, and a 3 way adjustable bench a few months ago for my shop building. Did the 5x5 workout for 12 weeks and then went it with a buddy on some adjustable dumbbells...just didn't get heavy enough ones for a lot. Found a killer deal on some used bowflex 52.5 lb adjustable ones on Facebook market so we have those now.

Body fat is between 16-22%. Diet is terrible over the last 6 months as I've been going through a divorce and all that involves.

But it's slowly coming together.

Got my head back on straight, priorities lined up, just need to get diet it check and I have a goal!

I'd like to actually compete before I hit 40 years old. So I figure to lose some body fat for the next few months (newly single and want to look as good as I can for summer), then try to increase size starting in August and bulk through January. Hopefully then cut down and maybe compete somewhere in early summer.

I don't really care about winning, even though I'm extremely competitive. I am doing this as a personal goal for myself!

Reaction score
I'm at 6'0. Anywhere from 190-196 lbs. I bought a squat rack with an Olympic barbell, 350lbs of weight, and a 3 way adjustable bench a few months ago for my shop building. Did the 5x5 workout for 12 weeks and then went it with a buddy on some adjustable dumbbells...just didn't get heavy enough ones for a lot. Found a killer deal on some used bowflex 52.5 lb adjustable ones on Facebook market so we have those now.

Body fat is between 16-22%. Diet is terrible over the last 6 months as I've been going through a divorce and all that involves.

Got my head back on straight, priorities lined up, just need to get diet it check and I have a goal!

I'd like to actually compete before I hit 40 years old. So I figure to lose some body fat for the next few months (newly single and want to look as good as I can for summer), then try to increase size starting in August and bulk through January. Hopefully then cut down and maybe compete somewhere in early summer.

I don't really care about winning, even though I'm extremely competitive. I am doing this as a personal goal for myself!

I have been building a stock for the past few months for when I'm ready to use them. I am
Current on TRT at 125mg/week, plan on adding HGH for 6-12 months starting at 2IU daily x2 weeks, then 3IU/day x 2 weeks, and hopefully topping out at 4IU/day for the rest of the run. 6 days on 1 day off. IGF at 50-80mcg preworkout only on workout days. And stay here for a few months to see what happens.

In winter next year I'm sure things will change but that is all the plan starting in the next 4 weeks. May end up with some SARMs right now as well - but still learning about those.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Have you found the competition you want to enter yet? Pick the year you are going to step in the stage. It's a great goal. Now make it concrete!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard! Stick around, you’re going to like it.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Howdy BAF.
Sorry to hear of the divorce and all the grief those cause buddy.
But welcome to the UG.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

Reaction score
Howdy BAF.
Sorry to hear of the divorce and all the grief those cause buddy.
But welcome to the UG.

No worries about it. Just shows you what's important and I think eventually my relationship
Will be better - just gonna take some time. But she's already started being nice again and stopped the bullshit that was going on the first 6 months.

Hopefully we will get it over with in the next 6 and it can be final.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

divorce is tough man especially if there's a child involved. been there done that, rough times. that being said, you got divorced for a reason and now its time to meet the right one. you will one day thank yourself for going through that hardship when you meet the one that makes you truly haopy

New Threads