Ready To Go

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok- here's the deal......I have been getting ready for my first AAS cycle and had planned on starting in about a month. I just came out of Superdrol PCT and got bloodwork back today and my test is 820 ng/l and est. 31. I feel great, and nuts are full and hanging. (I threw in some PEA Clomid with Nolva...and it made a HUGE difference.) I am going to Vegas with the wifey for 3 days at the end of the month and have been a little worried about pinning- that's why I planned on waiting. I am now thinking maybe I should go ahead and start my cycle. It will be Test C 500 mg/week, Mon/Thursday. So the questions are:
1) Do you see any reason why I can't start the test?
2) Would it be ok to pin on Wed and Monday the week of Vegas?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Choice A. Wait
Choice B. Schedule the pins around those three days.

Also, reality is if you're a day late pinning... Who cares. Not gonna kill you. What days of the week you in Vegas?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oops nm had to re-read the post

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Choice A. Wait
Choice B. Schedule the pins around those three days.

Also, reality is if you're a day late pinning... Who cares. Not gonna kill you. What days of the week you in Vegas?

I am in Vegas Wednesday night, Thursday, Friday and come back Saturday night. I could pin Wednesday before the flight, and the Monday I get back.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am in Vegas Wednesday night, Thursday, Friday and come back Saturday night. I could pin Wednesday before the flight, and the Monday I get back.

Start your cycle on a tuesday. Second dose of the week is on Saturdays. Problem solved.

Get Some

Reaction score
Just start if you are ready.... Cyp is a longer ester so it won't matter much. HOWEVER.... are you really ready? Do you have your PCT stuff, AIs, etc already on hand? NEVER start without those already in your possession.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just start if you are ready.... Cyp is a longer ester so it won't matter much. HOWEVER.... are you really ready? Do you have your PCT stuff, AIs, etc already on hand? NEVER start without those already in your possession.

I have Adex, Clomid, and Nolva. The only thing I am not sure about is...Do I start the Adex (.5 mg EOD) right off, or wait for sides?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shane i rather prevent than wait till stuff happens:p

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Normally ill start the adex a week prior to the first pin, mainly because i will frontload the first few pins.

OCDude

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shane we maybe starting around the same time, by the time I get everything in hand. I have several biz trips over the course of my cycle all ranging from 4-7 days. Unfortunately the nature of my job just doesnt give me a nice 3 month window at home. I had concerns over missing a pin bc I'm sure as hell not going to fly with it! Some suggested pin right before I leave and right when I get back for the short trips and on the long one I just have to pin the full week upfront. Back to regularly scheduled program after that.